[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here have an appetite for kissing, touching, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1457.gif (925KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.gif
925KB, 500x208px
Anybody else here have an appetite for kissing, touching, or teasing, but next to zero desire for actual sex?

Is there a word for that? A biological urge for foreplay but not sex? What I mean is bare minimum, softcore-tier stuff - IE, to reiterate, kissing, groping, nibbling, touching, etc. etc. No involvement of hers or my pelvic regions.

Am I what you'd call asexual? Am I afflicted? What's up?
>>
>>18595663
Sounds like you were born to prep the bull, get your girl ready, and then watch them go. The biological term is cuck.
>>
I love foreplay and don't really care for sex. But maybe I've only had bad sex. Who knows.

Anyway, do you need a word for that? What is it with people and labeling everything?
>>
>>18595682
rekt
>>
>>18595682

I'd be lying if I said I haven't given it some thought, and I can be sure it ain't it. I could never take a submissive role in the relationship. That much I know.
>>
>>18595691
Weary of having to explain myself is all.
>>
>>18595697
How can you be dominant if you aren't even giving her dick? Not only are you not fulfilling your role as the man and leaving her sexually unsatisfied, but sex is the #1 best way to establish dominance. A lot sex guys have isn't only for the sake of cumming, but also to exert power over a woman and show her she belongs to you.

If you're not fucking your girl, you're not in charge of anything, period. You might boss the chick around a bit, but she'll leave you for a guy that's going to put her in her place using his dick the first time the opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>18595715
Say what you will, but my objective's finding a partner with as little interest in sex as I.

And I'll retract what I said of taking a submissive role. I'd sooner take a relationship with no sub/dom roles.
>>
>>18595663
if foreplay gets you off, you're hardly asexual. you just love foreplay
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.