[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractive with zero social skills. How do I get by without dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480890814936.png (308KB, 484x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480890814936.png
308KB, 484x422px
So I'm in quite a predicament. Over the past few years, I've dramatically changed in appearance, essentially going from an ugly duckling in high school to now what people think I'm a model in my 20th birthday. I believe I have lived to my own expectations a quite fulfilling life, but what would probably be the stereotypical shut in NEET experience: no/retard-loser only friends, complete average in everything, complete shut in (have never once been to a party -social event- outside of my birthday parties with my parents); spending most of my time online/gaming (but not facebook or whatever) watching anime etc. Essentially zero social interaction other than sometimes having to answer the pizza guy.

Now I planned on never attending university, and to continue my filling existence in my parents’ house until they died, henceforth I would join the army and have all sorts of cool adventures like in anime. However, this particular year has had my appearance change completely. I was never fat or skinny, since I did practice martial arts seeing as I identified as the cool shady characters in fiction who knew how to kill someone in one punch. I am basically a Sasuke irl. Moving to the point, I became fucking attractive, and I know from my years of all sorts of novels to anime, that attractiveness attracts attention.

This shit has basically meant that my parents now have fucking EXPECTATIONS of me, they have FORCED me to go to university, where I've been in fucking hell since starting last year. I am going fucking insane. Every single fucking person has some sort of expectation of me - expectation to attend this event, expectation to smile back, to reply to her confession, achieve more than decent grades etc. Whereas before I could shift through unnoticed, I now have fucking attention and expectation.
>>
(continued)

I’ve tried some of this shit they expect of me, I’ve attended some of these social events. Its SHIT, boring, loud, stinky obnoxious and makes me feel sick and fake. What’s more is when I act like myself or retarded they FUCKIGN laugh, they think it’s an act or some shit. I CANT FUCKING DO ANYTHING. Some fucking retard right now is passed out under my bed because he didn’t realize that when I shook my head at the door and tried to close it, IT MENT FUCK OFF. Zero fucking peace, always some intrusions, expectations, more RESPONSIBILITY. I want none of this, I hate it, I want my peaceful existence back but people just don’t get it.

What do I do, where do I have to go for people to just Fuck Off. I am willing to cut my face or something along the likes if that seem like the most effective measure, however killing myself is not an option. I LIKED how I lived before, I just want that back.
>>
Firstly, sage
secondly, did you expect anyone to read all that shit?
>>
Ouch that sucks. You already tried just acting like yourself around everyone? Like, watch thrashy anime during classes and speak meme language? I think the best way to go about being a social reject is make people believe you really are a social reject. Also, not cutting your hair or shaving might help.
>>
>>18595608
Don't worry anon, you're just in denial right now because your comfy, quiet life that you once had during high school is coming to an end, like all things in life. Give it a couple weeks and take a few moments every once and a while in order to come to terms with the fact you're going to experience change. I know from personal experience change can be uncomfortable, but the more you go through in life changing, the easier it gets.

Hope you well OP
>>
>>18595625
I have gone as far as to watch hentai and bring my loud gaming laptop into class and social events to play c&c or hom&m. I listen to my idol music out loud and infront of all my 'buddies'. Now they fucking listen to idol music and think its cool. I've even tried being completely mute for a few days and avoiding eye contact but got sympathy instead.

I would run away but the money situation would not be good and I would not be able to fund my previous lifestyle. Also, constant 3dpd attention, bordering on sexual harassment.

>>18595640
Why do I have to accept change that is not beneficial or enjoyable to me in any shape or form?
>>
>>18595658
Not everything in life will be enjoyable anon. I know it sucks and university is a new, strange place and you're uncomfortable, but you have live through it. Perhaps tomorrow morning before going to university/leaving the dorm room, tell yourself "I'm going to be open minded today about trying new things." You won't believe how fun things can be, or at the very least it won't be uncomfortable or annoying as it would normally be. Just remember though that if you can't deal with it for much longer and you really want to go back to how it used to be for you before university, just remember, that this too shall pass.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.