[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't had friends in several years. Over the last few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: anime-blush-gif.gif (215KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
anime-blush-gif.gif
215KB, 500x272px
I haven't had friends in several years.
Over the last few months it's become my strongest desire.
I spent High School as this "relaxed loner" type. I thought that was who I was inside but I was wrong. Now that i've graduated and realize I didn't get close to anybody I feel sad.
I start college in a week. How do I find the life I want?
>>
File: I Know About That Tsumugi.png (292KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
I Know About That Tsumugi.png
292KB, 256x369px
Oh hey I can actually help with this! I was in a similar situation leaving high school, and now I have some great friends at Uni!
Since we're on 4chan I can't go into super detail, but my biggest advice is to actively search. You will have to approach people and be open to being approached
>>
Any chance you can get to comment on what someone is doing, take it. But learn the difference between being annoying, and random. Random is good, annoying is bad.
>>
Keep whatever internet lingo you know on the down low, present yourself as social and easygoing, keep notes in class and don't purposely sit alone. If there's no dedicated seating position you should try and socialize with a few groups. Also present yourself as the reliable type, know the schedule and what needs to be done for the classes, so people naturally sort of rely a little on you
>>
>>18595378
Honestly, unless you are super sociable to begin with, most of your friends and connections in high school go away once you get into college. Reason being is that people physically part ways and are doing stuff that doesn't involve each other. The internet can be used to help maintain connections but if people have different goals and hopes then it really doesn't help.

College is a fresh start, both in terms of grades and connections.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.