[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ideal jobs for someone who wants to mostly work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JzfvVHJ.jpg (86KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JzfvVHJ.jpg
86KB, 1920x1024px
What are some ideal jobs for someone who wants to mostly work alone or in a very quiet environment? Preferably something that I don't need a college degree for. Trade school would be okay though.

I can get along and communicate with others if I absolutely need too; but I prefer not to because I have pretty bad social anxiety.
>>
Mail person, dishwashing.. Honestly there aren't a lot. Better to work on social anxiety. Start minimal exposure to people and eventually you will be more confident
>>
>>18595128
The world will always need plumbers, electricians, truck drivers, mailmen, bus drivers, auto repairmen - all honorable and well-paying professions.
>>
>>18595128
What are you main gripes with communicating with other people? If you want to get a job you'll be stuck in either one of two options - you're stuck with a team and colleagues - or you're stuck with clients you have to deal with.

Like would you prefer one over the other? In the latter case you'll usually be your own boss, but in the former you'll probably not need to interact with random people being insufferable.
>>
Welding
>>
>>18595405
Mailmen do not get paid well
>>
>>18595128
Think of a store that usually doesn't have a lot of costumers a day and apply there. It's easy work and you don't see a lot of people, and when you do, you are forced to improve your social skills through helping the costumer
Also a type of job that require so much hands on concentration that coworkers have not much time to socialize. From what I understand you can be right at home as a total autist in a mail sorting position or similar factory related work.
Sorry for my english
>>
>>18595646
But you do get a cool van to drive around.
>>
Virtual assistant? You're basically an online secretary. The pay will be shit.
>>
>>18595128
Entrepreneurship.
Home business, ecommerce.

All information at your local library. Not google. I love google but books are better.
>>
>>18595128

Truck driving

delivery

electrical work

landscaping
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.