[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some ex "friends" who are always dicks when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4417.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
I have some ex "friends" who are always dicks when I'm high because they know I'm peaceful when I'm high. Do I just ignore them or do I go beat their ass?
>>
>>18595112
If you want it to stop, then go beat their ass.
>>
>>18595112
Tell them "bitch don't kill my vibe" repetitively
>>
>>18595112
eat their innards
>>
>>18595183
What if I just never hang out with them? I don't want to be an ass hole like them and go down to their level. I don't really want to hang out with people where I have to be constantly vigilant and waiting to fight either and they are massive dicks no matter what you say.
>>
>>18595215
How old are you OP?
>>
>>18595215
Yes then stop hanging out with them because clearly they aren't your friends if they act that way
>>
>>18595215
How about smoke alone and chill with them while sober?
>>
>>18595223
Ok I will I usually just do it because I hate smoking and being alone and sometimes they smoke me up. They used to be really nice too it's weird I think they're just crazy

>>18595219
Sadly 25
>>
>>18595226
Then don't bother. You're an adult now, so you can walk away and make a new set of friends. What happens when they report you to the police for attacking them? Are you going to risk shit on your record just because your friends are petty?

Fighting is for the lower class poor and High Schoolers. If you're neither, don't bother.
>>
>>18595112
Have you considered not getting high in their company?
>>
Yeah I hate that shit, OP

My Mom knows I'm peaceful and passive when high so she always makes me do a bunch of chores if she finds me high. Because I won't say no.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.