[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided I'm going to kill myself. Don't try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I've decided I'm going to kill myself. Don't try to change my mind.

What should I do before I die? I'm in a small country town and have no funds so nothing I can't do. How do I make it easier on my family?
>>
>>18594925
Go make Columbine look like a joke
>>
try to make your death noble so your family wont cry and say you died in vain. Atleast they will get to have a last story to remember you by "he saves ___ from a fire or he did the ultimate sacrifice by donating his body to sick children etc. idk
>>
>>18594925
Donate your organs.
>>
File: 1483113803725.jpg (135KB, 960x879px) Image search: [Google]
1483113803725.jpg
135KB, 960x879px
>>18594925
>What should I do before I die?

start to live a happy life lol
>>
>>18594925
write them a letter that says how you feel about them, and why you chose to kill yourself.
>>
this:
>>18595019
and this is good idea:
>>18595057

But still they will probably feel guilty for the rest of their life. I mean, your love ones.

Do something funny, try some good drug like LSD. You know, if you are going to day, soon, try something you would never do if you planed to live rest of life because you were afraid of consequences.

And just because I am interested, why do you want to kill your self? When you are going to do it and how?
>>
>>18594925
Take the opportunity to kill someone that really needs it. George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, or some other socially-corrupting, greedy jew.

Do NOT kill random, innocent people. They are NOT your enemy. They are NOT who drove you to this point.

Also, don't do any of this. Don't kill yourself. This post is satire.
>>
>>18594925
Considering you are frog poster, yesterday was too late already. Train.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.