[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear /adv/ i am 18 and just finishing up high school. my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0064 - iRUd8rI.jpg (491KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0064 - iRUd8rI.jpg
491KB, 900x900px
dear /adv/

i am 18 and just finishing up high school. my gf dumped me a couple months ago and i still can't seem to get over it which is really pissing me off since its pretty much weighing me down constantly. i barely even have fun anymore because whenever i start thinking about her it just kills my mood. some days i feel like i dont care anymore and that i've gotten past it but then the next day its just back to the same old shit. how do i stop being such a little bitch about it? i want to just move on and enjoy life since i'm at that age but this shit just won't seem to go away.
>>
>>18594921
Tbh if you have the money seek a professional it helps having someone to talk to and actually know what do to do with the information they are given. 4chan is like the lottery, It will be uncommon to get an answer from a wise oldfag that can not only relate (because thats easy to do) but help you get of out this.
>>
>>18594921
hi anon i just graduated high school like last year and experienced a very hard and shitty break up like you did in junior year. it ruined me, made me depressed, and i hated myself for the decisions i made because i was angry with everything and everyone.
first off im going to be very straight up with you, it's going to be hard. even more difficult if this is your first break up. it's going to be like that: one day you're completely fine and the next youre extremely depressed and think you've lost progress... let me tell you something, i still think about him a lot. I still check his social media. I dont even know why, i just do. I dont give a fuck about him but its just a bad habit at this point.
my advice to you and something i wish i wouldve done the first couple of months and im pretty sure youve heard some of this before but they tell you this because its true:
Stay busy, cut off ALL contact with your gf, talk to girls (i mean this, it fucking helps with confidence), and as cheesy as this fucking sounds fucking focus on yourself... Dont post about it on social media, dont go talk shit about her to other people (it makes you look stupid and immature), dont even bother with her. find new music, change your room layout, get a pet, find some new interests, or idk invest yourself whatever youre into. WORKING OUT HELPS
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.