[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do I shake this off? I've been stealing my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4343.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.png
103KB, 246x232px
How the FUCK do I shake this off? I've been stealing my moms car to get weed with no license basically praying to Jesus that I don't get pulled over or hit shit

Today I was driving and I live in some country shit and basically a deer ran out and I slammed the breaks and I was literally sliding into it so fast i was fucked a million thoughts raced into my head I couldn't think time slowed down then all ofa sudden last second I hit the breaks even harder and turned to the right and just barely ever so slightly by a fucking millisecond missed wrecking and my left bumper barely hit its leg knocked it over and it got back up in two second and the car or deer had 0 damage

I almost wrecked my moms 20k car and we are poor as FUCK and that literally would of been my end because no license no insurance they'd never talk to me again and I just had someone wreck another car smashing into me while I was turning and trying to pass.

I literally almost just fucked up my life to the point of no return and missed by a millisecond and I'm so under pressure and scared now.
>>
Do it again, more you're in uncomfortable situations the less its uncomfortable
>>
DUDE
>>
>>18594803
How to "shake this off":

Step One: Stop fucking stealing your mums car that clearly is really fucking important to your family.

Step Two: ???

Step Three: You no longer are drug fucked, and also profit!
>>
>>18594803

Smoke some weed, it will calm you down.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.