[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My idiot brother, 23, is dating a 16-year-old boy. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0025.png (176KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.png
176KB, 500x281px
My idiot brother, 23, is dating a 16-year-old boy.

It's just and barely not illegal, sure, but when I asked this kid do his parents know/accept it he sniffed and said that they don't matter.

How do I arrange this to not end with my brother getting killed by an angry lynch mob?
>>
>>18594743
>not illegal
stop trying to hate crime this loving, totally natural and great relationship

you bigots are just projecting your own perversions on this beautiful union of gay man and vict- i mean, child
>>
>>18594752
I'm genuinely concerned for my brother.

He's a fucking moron and done stupid shit before but this time he might actually get fucking killed.
>>
>>18594758
your faggot brother deserved to get lynched though

gas chambers for all sexual deviants
>>
>>18594761
If you don't have anything useful to say, could you at least go back to /b/, /pol/ or whatever hole you crawled from while grownups are talking?
>>
>>18594743
You don't, your brother probably just wants to die and this is his form to assist suicide himself.
>>
Just talking the kid into dumping him would be enough if I knew how.
>>
try making it clear you disapprove or shame him into leaving him. but really that's a strange age gap and hes probably manipulating the kid, happens too often
>>
>>18594743
Age of consent is 14 in most European countries.
Typically homicide is much more common in English speaking countries, which makes the countries generally more immoral and unstable.
Do not despise sex on different ages.
Make your brother aware of the risks and help him hide the relationship. Also, go back to redatil.
>>
>>18594743
Suomi perkele
>>
what state tard ? some tard nearly got fbied because he didn't know the exact laws.
>>
>>18594772
your brothers still a homo and you're fat
>>
16 years old is still super young. The human brain doesn't stop fully developing until the ages of 21-23. You need to sit down with your brother and make sure he knows that, and how serious this could be.

16 year olds and 26 are two totally different age groups for a reason (as 26 and 36 wouldn't be as odd as an arrangement in this manner). This can have some negative effects on his self esteem, self-image, and social life. It's best that he dates within his own peer group, until at least the age of 18. While it may seem like such a "short gap" of time that it may not matter anyway, be assured that a lot of maturing is done in that time, and is still going to take place after turning 18.

Tldr; it's not an appropriate relationship and they should discontinue it until the teen turns 18, even against his wishes.
>>
>>18595828
Within a certain age range depending on the area. 23 might be a bit too old but like I said it depends on the area.
>>
>>18594743
I mean, he might get scorned for it but I think you're picturing the one-in-ten-million worst case scenario (depending on where you live, I guess). Personally I'm only 20 but remembering who I was at 16, the idea of dating a 16 year old is really unappealing. But that's just my preference, and maybe this 16 year old is really mature or something.

Even if you want him to stop, telling him to stop won't help. The best you can do is tell him that you think he's making a bad mistake.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.