[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get away from everything for a weekend, enjoy the sea,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: e546y6.jpg (94KB, 984x659px) Image search: [Google]
e546y6.jpg
94KB, 984x659px
I want to get away from everything for a weekend, enjoy the sea, but I'm a girl and I shouldn't go on my own. But if I drag someone with me, I'll have to entertain them, socialize, take into account their preferences, compromise, etc. and that would take me 'out of the moment'. They'd be coming to have fun, but I need some retreat.
Should I risk it and go on my own or risk not having the time and chance to recharge with someone up my arse all the time?
>>
>>18594689
>but I'm a girl and I shouldn't go on my own

This isnt the 50s and im assuming you arent living in saudi arabia..

Dont be ignorant, be a mature adult and go on your own.
>>
Go on your own. Thoroughly plan the trip, bring some mace or a stun gun and an envelope of backup cash that you only touch when an emergency hits. Done.

I'm a man and I think about getting away for a week all of the time, particularly Europe. I want to do it alone but I can't help but feel like everyone will think I'm insane for going alone or my friends will be pissed I didn't ask them to come with me. Sigh.
>>
>>18594697
Even going out in the park I have creeps picking on me. Some days more than others.

Im just averagely attractive but I think i attract suspicious people since Ive been told I look spaced out and defenseless.
>>
File: B-52S_ROAM-175733.jpg (30KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
B-52S_ROAM-175733.jpg
30KB, 494x500px
>>18594689

I assume you're over 18

I went backpacking in India for a bit this year, and I met some solo female travelers there while doing it.

In case you don't know, India is one of the worst places to be a solo woman.

If they can do it 5000 miles away from their home, on their own in a foreign-ass place, you can sure as hell go for a weekend somewhere in your own country.

(Well, unless you're in some third world shithole yourself..)

>Now, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, i was born in India and have visited a couple times, so I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>18594711
Just go during the day and come back at night for sleep
>>
I did some solo traveling in Europe and met a lot of other solo female travelers. If you're not going into fucking Syria or some shit, you're being silly. I mean how in danger are you going the the grocery store in your city? Anywhere you go will have women living alone, and peole living just fine.
But if you're worried, and nervous, you're a mark. Take some basic self defense classes and work on your posture. Be prepared, know your surroundings, your way around, and carry some kind of weapon if you want.
Don't be a pussy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.