[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /adv/ I am engaged, but I suddenly find myself wondering.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1297821181790.jpg (221KB, 663x561px) Image search: [Google]
1297821181790.jpg
221KB, 663x561px
Dear /adv/
I am engaged, but I suddenly find myself wondering.
We have many small petty fights, that when we try to resolve we just end up going from one argument to another, and nothing gets resolved. I know couples fight, but this seems excessive.
My mother despises him, but she seems to hate every man.
Our sex life leaves much to be desired. I try, but he is smaller, and a minute man. He also refuses to do anything... other than sex.
And yet despite this I find myself upset at the thought of being without him. But I find myself wondering if I'm just too afraid to be alone...

On the one hand I feel that I do want to marry him.. but on the other I feel like I am trapping myself.

Halp!
>>
>>18594687
See a therapist, duh.

A bunch of virign pre-pubescent nerds aint going to help you any.
>>
your petty fights sound like the petty fights I had with my gf. at some point I would always stop us and suggest we discuss our problems when we weren't both mad, since that's never productive

I miss her
>>
>>18594687
non-virgin femanon here, bitch you better fucking resolve those petty fights, othervise there is no point in being married later, cause you will divorce (maybe last few years, but no more)
Are you living together? Who owns place? How long engaged? Age?

>me 23, living with sister 28.
>Her bf moved in recently
>in spring his flat reconstruction will end and they both will move there
>they always fight in public/home doesnt matter
>me is stressed, bc they want me to take their side of argument
>me cant take side, so end up being at fault for not supporting

if you and he cant stop being hurt by previous conflicts and still bring them up after a long time, you will be just always having fights and nothing more, at some point you will argue more than you have normal conversation.. soon you will split up.

>me had very simmilar relationship to Anon
>lasted 1,5 years
>worst time of my life
>even when with friends, both argue
>>
>>18594735
We own a house together, in both of our names. Have been dating for almost 3 years now. We have only been engaged for a few months, and I have expressed that I would prefer to stay engaged for at least a year, or two.
I am 28 he is 24

We keep trying to resolve our petty arguments, and even though he says we do, it never feels like it.
We just go in a circle. Stars one place, tangents into a fight/argument from an earlier time that never got resolved, end up arguing until usually someone just gives up.

He feels by that, they because we talked about it, it has been resolved and isn't an issue. Yet even still will bring it up in our next fight...

I think what sums up our relationship best is "We fight to stay together, just to fight again"
>>
>>18594687
> My mother despises him, but she seems to hate every man.
topkek

Grill, there is no relationship without conflict. We've been sold an unrealistic model where everything just flows. That's not real world.

You both have a bunch of shit to learn, that's just the truth. He has a ton of shit to fix and do better, and so do you. The sooner you BOTH get this, the faster the fighting will disappear.

There are things that trigger him/you that I'm sure there are pure bullshit, and there are things that him/you do that are just wrong and shouldn't be allowed, like starting a conversation on a subject that can only end wrong, pushing each others buttons, refuse to do things to improve your relationship (like having good sex).

So it's all a learning process, no matter who is the guy you choose to do it with. It'll make you grow in a personal level by changing things you've been doing the same way since for ever.

Besides you doing it, you should check if he is willing to do it too.

And please tell him that anon said to eat your pussy until you cry with joy.
>>
>>18594748
I'm interested what fights are about... about sex, house choores, behaviour in public/home, ignoring requests, not doing what partner wants, different values...?

Not sure how for guys, but from sis experience >>18594735 she is always tired and stressed after work, her bf never gives a fuck and always tells that it is a womans responsibility/duty to make home clean/prepare food and so on. He was grown up where all woman are perfect and does all house chores, prepares food that takes 3hours to make and so on. This is really annoying because me with sis grew up where mom makes money all day, and father not really, so he did those house chores and food praparation.
Just because we grew up in different environments they have fights over it and both feels that they are right. I really dont know how to resolve it and I wish I knew. There might be something simmilar in your case.

I always try to avoid conflicts by using rule: dont do anything that you dont want to be done to you. not sure if you will understand (hard to translate in english), but the meaning is that I wont act as a dumbfuck so that others would be good to me and vice versa
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.