[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is obsessed with the soul of his ex-girlfriend.(she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501903879019.jpg (45KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501903879019.jpg
45KB, 550x500px
My girlfriend is obsessed with the soul of his ex-girlfriend.(she's bi) She thinks she's born again. When we talked about this she told me she moved on and just curious about this. Though she forgot my birthday a second time in a row. When she did forgot my birthday first time, she told me she's sorry and next year she will be ready to celebrate with me. And here we are, she's not here. When i told her "so yeah, i can forget your birthday too i guess?" she just flipped and got mad. I'm pretty sure she's doing some wicca pagan shits for her ex-girlfriend now. I cant even contact her.

What to do /adv/?
>>
DROP HER, I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT BROKE PUSSY IS WORSE THAN NO PUSSY
also
>bi
enjoy your mental problems
>>
>>18594516
Cool, maybe she right. Maybe she found her girlfriend reincarnated into a horse or something and is snuggling with it right now.
>>
>>18594560
Op here.

Really kek. Thanks for making me laugh dude. I mean, if she really did forget my birthday i would be okay with it. She would tell me she's sorry etc and case closed. But i'm pretty damn sure, she's trying to get into contact with her EX-GIRLFRIEND'S SOUL KEK DUDE

LIKE WHY WHOULD YOU WASTE YOUR NEW FOR OLD

I didnt wanted to just "break up" with her because she's kinda my dream woman but i guess you guys are right. There's plenty of fish on the sea.
>>
>>18594516
dump her.
She sounds both deluded and selfish.
If she's the woman of your dreams because of looks or what have you, don't give a fuck, nothing's more common than pretty girls.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.