[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when you realize you're a complete utter retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20090602__mental30_536~p1.jpg (29KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
20090602__mental30_536~p1.jpg
29KB, 600x416px
That feel when you realize you're a complete utter retard that has to rely on others to take care of you and strangers out in public treat you like you're mentally challenged. To make matters worse I am also a tranny. Is there any reason why I shouldn't just commit suicide right now?
>>
>>18594511
There must be a reason because you're still here. So if all the comforting words in the world mean nothing to you, at least trust in cold, hard logic: if you were really better off dead, you would be dead by now, so since you're alive you know that, no matter how shitty things get, death logically cannot be the best solution.
>>
>>18594533
I tried to learn programming and even Linux because I am kind of a geek, but I have the shittiest of memory.
>>
>>18594569
I know your pain, just today I spent hours fooling around with Cygwin and all I got was frustration and lack of faith in my abilities. Linux is cruel, and I wasn't even working with REAL Linux.
>>
>>18594581
I am currently playing with qutebrowser since I've long wanted a browser where I could just use the keyboard for web browsing, but then I found out that userscripts are involved for adding cool shit to it and I freaked out and forget everything I learned in that Python course I took at my local community college. It's also ironic that no recaptcha uses the mouse clicks instead of letters and numbers.
>>
>>18594591
What's wrong with Firefox?
>>
>>18594511
Step 1. Cut the tranny shit out.
>>
>>18594511
Resumé
BY DOROTHY PARKER

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
>>
>>18594511
>That feel when you realize you're a complete utter retard that has to rely on others to take care of you
So people want you to live. Why else would they take care of you?

>strangers out in public treat you like you're mentally challenged
Why do you care what they think? Why would that be a reason to commit suicide? Would even being mentally challenged be a reason to commit suicide?

>To make matters worse I am also a tranny.
Again why is this a reason? We aren't living on 50's

>Is there any reason why I shouldn't just commit suicide right now?
Because you will be dead anyway sooner or later. Experience life as long as you have it.
>>
If my kid was tranny, they could use whatever bathroom they want at the adoption center
>>
>>18594622
That would only make things worse too be quite honest. My depression has decreased since starting hormones fourteen weeks ago.

>>18594611
I actually have several browsers installed. Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, recently Qutebrowser, and sometimes I use Edge. I hate that I don't have one browser that I use.

>>18594645
Well, it's not so much the people thinking I am mentally challenged that makes me suicidal. In reality, I don't have the balls to ever do it. I guess I just feel useless to the world and result to nilhilistic and atheistic ideals for comfort religiously.
>>
>>18594730
>I guess I just feel useless to the world
>>
>>18594738
Doesn't that mean there is no such thing as free will and that I am not in control of my own destiny?
>>
>>18594766
go to the gym
>>
>>18594511
>Is there any reason why I shouldn't just commit suicide right now?
Don't push us anon, please.
>>
>>18594766
I don't know. Would that bother you?

You could also think it as you being part of the world and making choices with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.