[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's a girl at my job that's getting reallyyyy flirty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lavarball.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lavarball.gif
3MB, 480x270px
there's a girl at my job that's getting reallyyyy flirty with me. i've been dating my gf for 2 years so i'm pretty apt to slip her into casual conversation to not give girls the wrong idea, but i've been labeled as the "flirty" type before (I need to be charismatic to do what i want to do).

she does all the usual flirty things, I'd think maybe she thought i was gay and she was just having fun but I've talked to her about my gf before and it's DEFINITELY flirting (lingering touches, purposefully standing very close to me, sticking her tongue out at me in like a playful way, grabbing my hand, and she told me i had a big butt the other day). so i looked her up on facebook and turns out SHE has a boyfriend too. they've been dating for longer than me and my girlfriend!

so how do I proceed here? she doesn't seem to be backing down and idk I like the attention. is it okay to have fun if we both are in long term relationships with no intention of doing anything other than having fun?
>>
just to be clear this girl knows i have a girlfriend, has a boyfriend (of like 3+ years it looks like), and continues to flirt with me like, progressively
>>
just leave your girlfriend and fuck your co-worker, op

you obviously lack the discipline to ignore or halt flirtation from someone other than your girlfriend
>>
>>18594275
>so why commit
>>
>>18594275
i'm attempting to halt them but she's not, like, halting, and she's in a long term relationship too.

so part of me thinks like, she doesn't want to go anywhere, just have fun. that doesn't justify anything, but is it so bad if that's the case?
>>
>>18594296
>hurr whats so bad about flirting around while having a girlfriend if I don't intend for anything to come of it
The girl is an idiot and so are you
>>
>>18594296
your mind is made up on what you want, you just came here for justification

have you ever been cheated on before? just break up with your girlfriend faggot
>>
>>18594235
fap thinking about her, if you feel a litte remorse after fapping, then don't do it. That's how an infidelity feels like.
>>
>>18594235
Give her a firm handshake and send her on her way.

The workplace is no place for a relationship, Champ-a-roony.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.