[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I caught the feels. >friends introduce me to a girl,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Mongolia.jpg (990KB, 1304x898px) Image search: [Google]
Mongolia.jpg
990KB, 1304x898px
I think I caught the feels.
>friends introduce me to a girl, tells me shes a guaranteed fuck on the first date.
>Shes super awkward, fat, redhead with big glasses, kinda frumpy, but rosy cheeked and bright eye'd.
>Its been a while so stickin it in a fatty is cool, just gotta make it through the shitty parts of the date.
>We eat together, she ate a whole steakhouse double cheese burger, all the steak fries, and got a milkshake.
>Whatever fuck it, still cheaper than getting a hooker.
>She pays, which surprises the fuck out of me.
>Go to a park, walk around just chatting it up.
>Turns out shes really fucking cool, She collects computer games, draw sci fi shit, loves old action movies and into a shitton of different music.
>Drop her off at her place.
>She asks if I want to come in.
>Next thing I know I have her bent over her couch slamming the fuck out of her.
>I nut hard, then we hang out in the kitchen eating snacks and shit naked... fire crotch exposed and everything.
>when I can get hard again, we go for round two.
>She asks if I want to spend the night... my brain tells me to bounce, but my dick says stay.
>Wake up in the morning to lips on my dick, she gets on top (her size did hurt my back but fuck it.) and she rides me real quick.
>After shes done she goes into the shower.
>Brain tells me to leave, but I still stay.
>We hang out together, watching TV and fucking.
>I finally get back home tonight... but have already texted her.

I caught the feels hard, but I know shes a slut, my friends set me up with her because shes easy... but I really like her... what do?
>>
>>18594192
Lucky she didn't shit on you doing the intermissions.
>>
>>18594192
enjoy it while you can, duderino.
>>
Take her to the gym and stay with her.
>>
>>18594192
Dunno man. I'm not attracted to fatties after I bust. Maybe take it slow and don't cut contact and see what she's up for
>>
If you like her, go for it. If it works, it works. If not, you tried. If you don't try, you'll always wonder what might have been.
>>
>>18594484
This.
>>
>>18594484
agreed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.