[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get tinder while gf is away at her cottage for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1488081532119.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1488081532119.png
27KB, 741x609px
>be me
>get tinder while gf is away at her cottage for the shits and i love pulling stupid pick up lines
>have fake profile picture, name, age, everything except my job
>i'm not unattractive btw (this is important to the story)
>literally hundreds of matches in 3 days
>most just end up ghosting me after the initial stupid line and "hru"
>one actually forms a conversation
>create fake snapchat
>tell her she should see my real face, give her my new snapchat and send pictures
>she's not even mad wants to get dicked even harder now
>starts inviting me over to her place where she's having a party and her friends all know what's up
>tell her maybe another time
>she's fucking hot man i can meet up with her tomorrow and fuck and it'd be ez
>but i actually love my gf

bros this is the greatest temptation i've ever had in my life. I wanna have sex with this woman, but i love my girlfriend very much and I intend to marry her. I'd have to live with this for the rest of my life. But, I'd also have to live my entire life not knowing what another woman feels like. This curiosity has gotten almost to the point of me breaking up with my gf to experience another woman but i just love her and if i love her there's no way i could actually go through with this

What should i do
>>
File: images (6).jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>18594173
>get tinder while gf is away at her cottage for the shits and i love pulling stupid pick up lines
Stopped reading there.
Have fun debating on if you should cuck your girlfriend.
>>
The fact that you thought you'd make a Tinder account because you were bored means your relationship wasn't going to last anyway, so it doesn't matter whether you follow through or not. Your relationship is going to fall apart sooner or later.
>>
>>18594173
Cheating is horrible anon, no matter the temptation. In the end this is your decision to make. Would you do such a thing just to fuck another woman? If so, make sure you don't get caught, or else.
>>
File: 1501876117315.jpg (209KB, 1444x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501876117315.jpg
209KB, 1444x960px
>>18594199
>>18594204

in his defense, it was a fake one, which means he most likely didn't go into it with the intent of cheating on his gf so much as the desire to spit some dank lines at basic white girls. C'mon, stop making assumptions after the second line anon, you're better than that.
>>
>>18594173

If your gf really loves you and wants you to be happy, and getting a taste of some sweet, sweet new girl would make you happy, then she would want you to do it.
>>
>>18594762
nah, he just craves female attention and his mind supplied a reason

>>18594793
I scoffed a little
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>18594800
If he wanted to cheat he'd be balls deep in that pussy right now. He's having this dilemma because he doesn't want to but sexual attraction is sexual attraction. And anyone who "scoffs" a little is a flaming cunt bag in case you didn't get the memo.
>>
How would you feel if you found out your girlfriend was getting dicked down by some chad in that cottage right now?

That is the answer to your question.
>>
you'd seriously risk throwing everything away just so you can fuck another woman?
not only do you destroy your gf her life, but your own as well.

if you want to fuck another woman, tell your gf you're dying from curiosity, you don't want to lose her so you're not going to cheat, and ask her for a threesome.
>>
>>18594862
This anon is right. Scoffing is fucking dumb
>>
>>18594904
Break up material right there
>>
>>18594173
boys are as much an attention whore as girls

Just so you know OP. There is a lake resort with cottages my bros and I stay several times yearly. One of many hook ups over the years with women and girls, most have bf's or husbands. Last one this 4th of July weekend 3 friends and I making a beer run and walking to the resort store and car of 4 girls stop and chat and flirt tell us they will take us to our cottage and we all cram in, party all afternoon and the girls leave but invite us to their cottage late night. I get there and the cute thin redhead jumps on me immediately we grab and grope and she takes me outside and we fuck because she didn't want her friends to know since she has a bf. She told me she decided to fuck someone before they left and I was first. Compare notes with my bros next day and all of them got laid that night.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.