[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get first GF at 19 >Feel sexually and sentimental attached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473257145994.jpg (351KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1473257145994.jpg
351KB, 1024x683px
>Get first GF at 19
>Feel sexually and sentimental attached to totally opositte women I meet.
>Failed getting those women's attetion
>Still with firs GF at 26
>Want to feel another woman's love.
>gf is starting to talk about kids and marriage.

Should I stick with my 7yo gf forever and ever or try new grounds never looking back. Can women love without years of investment or is it a meme?
>>
>>18594160
Some point got to let her know that ya just wanna be friends before the wedding and kids start popping out of her pussy. Soonet you tell her the better. Though it is going to suck but shell get over it.
>>
>finds perfect waifu at a young age
>thinks with his dick and has the urge to fuck everything in sight

Jesus Christ, this is women tier logic. I can tell that you have sub 80 IQ if you actually rationalize what you're saying for even a moment
>>
>>18594160

Do it man.

>tfw there's a girl I've been pining for for 15 years
>she never even let me take her on a date
>you pretty much have the only thing I've ever wanted
>and you want to go fuck it up by fucking other women

You must be of the Obama tribe.
>>
The scoreboard is a silly little meme that has no meaning other than some superflous showing off to "other people".

You might meet someone new who might be better. But there's also a really good chance that you might not. If you're really happy in the relationship there's no reason to break it up!
>>
>Should I stick with my 7yo gf forever
i think you should get an older gf
>>
>>18594160
> wasting a womans young years and then just leave her

kys, before the "sexual revolution" in the 70s society would have beaten the shit out of you and dragged you back
>>
>>18594754
this, you're kind of a giant faggot OP
I hope you leave her and kill yourself after the understanding of what you did finally kicks in
>>
>>18594160

I was in a very similar situation as yours many years ago (I'm an old fuck). Broke up with her. Thought it was so easy to find that relationship (which was great) that I could easily find it again Several decades later...still looking.
>>
>>18594160
Just knock her up. You can fuck around if/when your marriage implodes.
>>
>>18594160
grass is always greener on the other side
>>
Just get married and go to strip clubs/have fun on the side like everyone else
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.