[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >Don't feel capable of attaining a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>21 years old
>Don't feel capable of attaining a girlfriend
>Don't feel a strong desire for companionship now that I'm disillusioned with reality
>Feel alone, but just need a friend more than anything else
>Thinking about just drinking and jacking off until I die and running with hookers every now and then

I don't believe in love in the traditional, Western sense.

It's all labor and toleration until death, and I don't know if I want to partake. It doesn't seem like it gives much to existence, and I don't need any form of sexual release.

Does anybody know more than I do?
I just can't see myself ever having a life like that.
>>
Relationships require effort, this is true. But for good relationships, the effort is worth it and often doesn't feel like work. A good, healthy relationship gives us a a source of support and comfort, emotional connection, and the confidence to go out into the world knowing they've got our back. Good relationships also often encourage personal growth and teach you skills in communication and empathy
>>
Ok
>>
My ex girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend's older brother. I started treating women like objects after that and took my education religiously. Now I work for a hedge fund manager and make over $400k (mostly on passive income). I bought my first house when I was 22 while I was still in college and I'm starting my own land development company soon. I'm single. I live alone. I'm estranged from my family, and the few friends that I have still make fun of me for taking my work too seriously. Despite all of my "success" I still long for affection. Humans are innately programmed to feel pleasure from carnal desires due to the necessity of fulfilling the evolutionary duty of procreation. I know a woman in my life that I can be completely vulnerable with is what I'm missing in my life. I guess I'll just keep dreaming.
>>
>>18594145
>Good relationships

That's something that's very hard to attain where I come from.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.