[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does pulling a knife or weapon on my family and threatening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tfw-you-left-the-oven-on.jpg (706KB, 2554x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-you-left-the-oven-on.jpg
706KB, 2554x1600px
How does pulling a knife or weapon on my family and threatening them so they'll finally stop contacting and harassing me sound like a plan?

At this point, even getting jail time is much more preferential. As I've exhausted all other options.
>>
>>18594096
A dumb one. You can just get a restraining order on them if the harassment is causing you legit stress.
>>
>>18594096
Like a really fucking retarded idea. Change your number and address and if they're finding you're not moving far away enough or telling the wrong people of your new address. The reason they're getting ahold of you is that you're fucking something up.
>>
A really bad one OP. I know you yourself already know it's a bad idea, so for the sake of what I imagine your sanity, I'll join the other anons here in telling you to think of a better way of dealing with this.
>>
>>18594105
They're all women, so getting a restraining order is next to impossible.

>>18594108
So I should get a gun then...
>>
>>18594112
So get a gun, then...
>>
>>18594096
Don't do it.

1. The law always targets the 'perpetrator'
2. They can also pull a gun or knife on you or beat you up so be safe.

Block all their phone numbers. Change your phone number. Move away (assume you did). Block them. Get a restraining order in court.

If you live in America or something, I guess you can keep a gun on you for self defense. Violence, or even threats are big deals here in Australia.
>>
>>18594114
I'm having trouble taking you seriously because you seem dramatic. I can see this thing being a weird fantasy of your distant family "coming after you" when you cut them off. I could also see you cutting them off in a half ass way and giving them enough breadcrumbs to find you and acting like a fag when they reach out.

You want to cut contact? It's fucking simple. Change number, move far enough away, maybe even only an hour, close down online presence. You're done, they can't find you unless they're paying for something of yours, and in that case, get that changed as well.
>>
>>18594114
No it's not impossible. Restraining orders are given against women all the time. You said you have exhausted all other options but you will not get a restraining order and would rather do something stupid.
>>
>>18594132
And by distant family I mean emotionally distant
>>
>>18594132
So get a gun, then.

>>18594133
They don't issue restraining orders against women. I'm the only male in the a family full of females. Which is why the police, or anyone else, never take this seriously.
>>
>>18594133
>Restraining orders are given against women all the time.
I wish...
>>
>>18594142
Well it sounds like it's hopeless so you should probably just murder one or two of them so you get put away for the rest of your life. That's preferable to not being bitchmade and cutting off all contact in a mature way.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 248x203px
>>18594152
So get a gun, then.
>>
>>18594133
where do you live where women get restraining orders against them? that just doesn't happen. even if you're the victim in that scenario, if you're a white guy, you're the one who gets shafted, not the girl. at best, the police will just laugh at you and tell you to suck it up.
>>
>>18594158
Have you tried?
>>
>>18594166
No
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.