[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm close to somone I'm in love with. He's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ekSWnSS.png (615KB, 876x578px) Image search: [Google]
ekSWnSS.png
615KB, 876x578px
I'm close to somone I'm in love with. He's been in a relationship for a long time but during that time we'd kiss and cuddle when we're alone. I know what I did was wrong but he had told me he felt the same way which I denied to believe since he still wants to be with his girl even after the issues they face. When he comes to visit me we eventually cuddle and kiss again and I can't help it cause I'm stupid and have strong feelings for him. Even tho his girl doesn't want him around me, he still tries to keep in contact and we talk regularly as friends.
The reason I feel strongly for this guy is because since we've met he's always been polite and kind. We both have a lot in common and has gotten out of his way to help me. He's even given me money in my time of a financial problem. He also loves animals and does so much for them which I admire. I don't know how to get over him and eventually I just to see him as a friend and nothing more. Has anyone gone through a similar experience?
>>
>>18593935
he's using you as an escape, similar to how guys masturbate when they haven't had sex in a while, you are his emotional masturbatory aid to fill in the void that his gf created. He will never feel the same way about you until he shuts his gf out of his life for good so you have a few choices:
1) ditch him and move on, unless you're a hambeast, there's other guys out there
2) set up elaborate ruse to make him break up with his gf
>>
>>18593944
I wouldn't come up with something to make them breakup. The only thing I have in mind is hanging with other guys.
>>
>>18593935
I was the guy in this scenario with a girl who I knew was into me but still hung around with her because she was funny.

He likely cares about you. But not enough to actually be with you.

That's painful and it WILL. No mights. WILL do huge damage to you in the long run.

Cut and run. Try to get over him and look for someone that'll be better for you.
Chatting to him as a friend is fine, but ONLY after you've got someone who fills your emotional needs later. And I doubt they'd be happy with you hanging around with him in the same way.
>>
>>18594042
Thanks for your honesty anon. Ive asked him why he does it and he never has an answer. He says im his closests friend and he trusts me with everthing. I thought that could of been a sign he felt the same way but I guess not. Thanks again
>>
>>18593935
You are an idiot and a shit person with shit morality. Find yourself someone who is available and really interested in you and stop indulging this cheating retard.
>>
>>18593935
I've been in a situation like this and everyone else is pretty much right, he may care about you a little but in the long run he cares about the girl more and if he's not willing to choose you over her than you'll never be more to him other than friends with benefits. That shit really hurts and in my own experience I realized that we were never gonna be together because as long as they're with the other person it painfully means they love them more. Cut ties with him op it's not worth it
>>
>>18593935
Regardless of his feelings for you he's an asshole for kissing you while you he has a girlfriend. Whether he likes you and just doesn't have the guts to break up, or whether he's just stringing you along.

It's best to distance yourself from him until he is single.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.