[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this chick who I'm absolutely in love with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3468.jpg (62KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
62KB, 446x640px
There's this chick who I'm absolutely in love with, but we've been good friends for the past couple years. My social circle is pretty small so I'm worried that if I tell her how I feel I'll lose one of my only friends. Wat do? Pic unrelated.
>>
if she's cool tell her. If not don't.
>>
>>18593934
Oh thanks m8
>>
Is she the kind of person that would leave you if she does not reciprocate your feelings? I was in a pretty similar situation few months ago, but the girl was one of my best friends, not just good. We went to a cinema and then for beer, our usual routine. While casually talking the topic kinda drifted towards relationship, so at one point I said: "Hey, I've got to tell you two things. One, no matter what happens we're still friends. No matter what. Second, I've been crushing on you for the better half of the year."

She was obviously surprised, but it was all light-hearted. She wasn't feeling this way about me, and even apologised, but I reminded her about what was the first thing I told her. The rest of the evening was amazing, finally talking about some topics I avoided previously, laughing at how some situations were completely different to me because I had feelings for her, and so on. We became even better friends. We can talk openly about literally anything. And I quickly learnt to appreciate our friendship for what it is. I still love her. She's still awesome. But I'm more happy that she's close to me than I'm sad that she's not even closer. It all depends on the person, anon. If, when rejected, you don't become an edgy dick or stick around just in hopes of her changing her mind there's literally no reason for you to stop being friends. If she's not dumb she should understand that and not run away just because you though about something more. Don't make it awkward for her and she'll have no reason to leave.
>>
>>18593946
Hey man I really appreciate the thought out answer. I think you're definitely right about the situation.
>>
>>18593910
Same as the other guy said.

If she's a relaxed person who's capable of processing stuff like that its cool.

I asked one girl out before and after that she was just too awkward to see me.
Another one I asked out I still talk to everyday. The fact that no feelings could be there actually led us to just being closer friends, I rely on her for relationship advice and she does the same for me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.