[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calls crying hysterically >what's wrong? >"m-muh-...muh-"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5789.jpg (92KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5789.jpg
92KB, 1420x946px
>calls crying hysterically
>what's wrong?
>"m-muh-...muh-"
>are you okay?
>"m-my boss is, s-so mean"
>what happened?
>"she's so bossy, a-and rude, sh-she's just such a bitch!"

Literally why. Just tell her to fuck off, you're not an executive in some prestigious high stakes board room somewhere, you work in the mall. Why are women so retarded?
>>
>>18593905
She's trying to reach out for you for comfort and empathy. By dismissing her pain or making her feel like her problem and emotions are stupid, you're showing her that it's not safe to open up or get close to you. She may start to withdraw and distance herself if she feels she can't rely on you and you don't have her back
>>
>>18593923
Okay, but why are they retarded?
>>
>>18593923
this guy speaks truth.

do your eyerolling after she is gone. I can't handle when my gf does that shit either, but I just play the game.
>>
>Just tell her to fuck off
You're also retarded. You two were made for each other.
>>
>>18593927
Why is it retarded for her to turn to her loved one when she's in need of support?

What seems trivial to some people can be a big deal for other people. We all have our emotional sore spots that, if prodded, turn us into a ball of emotions. Some people get angry, other people get terrified, some withdraw and shut down, and other people get sad. Perhaps this situation irritated one of her mental wounds, but you didn't bother to ask so you wouldn't know!
>>
Women just want someone to listen to them talk. Not counsel. Not explain things. They literally just want to vent out loud and be told they are right.
>>
>>18593970
That suspiciously sounds like /pol/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.