[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I managed to invite my ex to come over while the house is free,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mz62vhV4H71qfqgb9o3_500.gif (64KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz62vhV4H71qfqgb9o3_500.gif
64KB, 160x220px
I managed to invite my ex to come over while the house is free, next tuesday.
She said yes and I'm not trying to get her back, I'm actually trying to fuck her and get back to my business. Do you think her approval is somewhat of an approval to have sex or should not even beg the question and just have some time with her as some kind of date ? I guess I'm an asshole to even bring that up but I'd rather ask you than ask her and feel awkward because she strucks me with a big no.

She has not gone out with anyone (and it's been more than 6 months since we broke up) and she admitted to me that she wanted to see me but she didn't have the gut to do it since she doesn't know where to put me (as a friend or not, since she still have feelings for me)

My theory is that she thinks we could still go out together (we didn't broke up on a harsh matter it was just best for us to do so) but I don't plan on going out with her.
What do you think ?
>>
>>18593700
>What do you think ?

When she comes over, don't bring up the past. Try not to discuss the breakup or anything like that and just focus on giving her a good time as if she's a girl you're dating. If she's still into you at all it could lead to sex if you put the moves on her.
>>
>>18593719
I'm more awkward than a fish when it comes to being charming or sexually attractive. Plus she's a sweet innocent girl, I don't know if I should I'm rather asking if that's a possibility coming from her...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.