[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty mundane seek of advice compared to the rest of these posts...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Pretty mundane seek of advice compared to the rest of these posts... Here goes.

>been attending uni for 2 semesters now
>not many friends
>befriended female in like march/april
>instantly have a crush on her, thought it would pass
>been meeting for walking trips and generally smalltime clubbing and dinner meals
>totally thought she was into me because she asked me out to dinner first and we did it pretty often at first. Friends screwed with my brain saying "yeah that means she's totally into you"
>there were signs of her liking me at first, though i think they have kinda faded now
>almost sure i fucked up any chance with her, since i said that i liked her while being very drunk
>kinda fixed it, we never directly spoke about the incident
>still see each other a lot and we both have a good time
not all is well though, for me
>she has started writing "friend" in her messages to me
>it hurts to be around her, in my heart
>i very much like her, and would like to confess my feelings for her
I am not sure i should though. I am on edge when around her, thinking what i should say and stuff (not that much more though, after she started calling me a "friend" i loosened up a bit) but still isn't this an indicator that this is not going to be a good relationship? I've heard it's good to be on your toes in a relationship, but not to the point where you fear of what you say
>it's starting to hurt a lot more. Everytime she's going clubbing my heart crumbles.
>went to social drinking event with her and friends, pretty sure she was flirting with someone. I couldn't focus on the fun at all that night, and ended up going home 'cause of it.

What do /adv/?
Tell her my true feelings (which i think she knows) and risk almost certain rejection, and perhaps a lost friendship?
I really do like being around her, but i can't keep my feelings at bay. And i don't want to lose her.
Can i still be friends with her afterwards? or will it be just too weird?
Thoughts or advice my friends?
>>
pretty sure it's best to run. you are putting her through some stress that she feels socially obligated to not cut and run now that things are awkward
>>
If it destroys you that much, confront her. I used to have a crush on a girl in university for similar reasons, and they can get VERY friendly and close without wanting anything from you. And being unsure about that drains a lot of energy, also you don't open up to other girls since you're falsely "saving yourself for her". Its hard to do, but knowing for sure afterwards will be a relief
>>
The thing is, you already know the answer to your question. You have to tell her you aren't interested in being just friends. How she responds to that is up to her.

I honestly don't think you actually WANT to be friends with her, you just want to keep her in the picture in the hopes that she would eventually go for you romantically. So yeah, getting rejected is painful but it's the only way you're going to be able to move on with your life. And who knows, maybe she'll be down after all.
>>
>>18593680
>>18593683

OP here to tell this sucks balls, but it all makes sense. Damn it to hell.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.