[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really interested in a girl I have no business being in to. Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1386134800245.png (37KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
1386134800245.png
37KB, 833x768px
Really interested in a girl I have no business being in to. Im 25, she's 20.

I have no reason to be interested in this girl. We have almost nothing in common besides love of conspiracy theories and both of us suffered a period of extreme loss due to traumatic accidents. We have zero hobbies in common as well. When we started "talking" she mentioned she's never going to date again because of her ex and my initial plan of getting ice cream and checking out the zoo was too date like.

I picked her up and we went for a quiet walk around campus. We talked about our past and had a lot of flirty banter. This week and next she is moving in to her new sorority and doing all that related business for recruiting and is extremely busy so we aren't texting as much as we have been and I'm taking it stupidly personal.

Nothing physical happened on the walk—on the ride back home I had my hand on her thigh and we had some pretty heavy innuendo flirtation going on but she had a prior commitment so we didn't really have time to get physical.
I need someone to yell at me to stop feeling needlessly hurt by this immediately and to just move on. I have no idea why I'm so interested in her.

The night after we hung out she said she had a lot of fun and I offered to take her to a haunted park we could check out and teased her by saying something like "unless that's too much like a date for you". She said she thinks she could handle doing that with me

We haven't been texting a lot this weekend. She told me she's really bad at multi-tasking and I know she's crazy busy with sorority stuff.

Someone yell at me
>>
Sounds like you like her and she likes you too.

Better get in there before she starts riding the frat bros cock carousel.
>>
>>18593586
>Someone yell at me

>college age
>busy because of "sorority business"
>doesn't want to date

Eh good luck OP. I hope it works out for you
>>
never heard of a girl saying she doesn't want to date and then eventually dating the dude she told that to, give up
>>
>>18593605
It's the first week of college classes soon. If she's going in to her sophomore year then that means she's moving in to a sorority, having outfits approved by the older sisters, planning her formals, and she is going to have to probably work on recruitment stuff as well

Greek shit is mind blowingly exhausting

T. Frat
>>
>>18593623
Rip me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.