[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who has been my friend for a little over 2 years now has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Furious.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Furious.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
A girl who has been my friend for a little over 2 years now has been with this guy for nearly 3 years and he is abusive. I've been trying to part them for almost a year now but it hasn't work, but I'm not sure if I should give up. I feel as if I should just disconnect from her and never talk to her again. Her boyfriend has been threatening to hurt me because of my attempts to convince her that he isn't right in the head. He drives around my house around maybe 3 times a week and this has been going on for 2 months now. I try to contact her but recently he has taken her phone and blocked me along with having her block me on any social media. He has shouted at her, hit her, controls what she does, and even stolen. But no matter what she stays with him because "she has a connection".
My question is: Should I continue to try and help her or should I end contact completely? And should I report his behavior to police? I have no proof of him hurting her but since he threatens me with snapchat videos (lol) I'm sure I can show police.
I feel like giving up because she seems lost in the head. Right now her boyfriend sent me a snapchat of him cuddling with her even though the same day he was shouting at her and made her cry. Uh...
>>
If she doesn't want to leave him there's fuck all you can do.

If you have proof she bit her then I guess go to the police but do no more.

This is drama you don't need especially if the fucker is driving by your house.
>>
>>18593552
Proof he hit her, I mean
>>
>>18593552
But should I just lose contact with her and let her deal with it? I feel like giving up. There's no way this guy will leave me alone unless I stay away from her.
>>
>>18593509
You cannot save someone that doesn't want to be saved. End contact completely and go live your life without this emotional drain.
>>
>>18593561
Yeah pretty much
If she asks why just tell him it's cause he drives by your house
Maybe that'll be the last little proof that she's with a cunt
>>
>>18593561
Guess what will happen when he does something to you and you want to prosecute. She will take his side and defend him against you. Why would you be a friend when you get absolutely nothing in return?
>>
>>18593509
Beat his fucking ass
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.