[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 2 years of college I've not been able to connect to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1483386015120.jpg (211KB, 1280x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483386015120.jpg
211KB, 1280x592px
After 2 years of college I've not been able to connect to any girl, since all I seem to get is either boring study types or just very plain uninteresting girls at my college or complete nutjobs hooked on drugs or dick.
These days I've begun thinking about my highschool days, and thinking about a specific girl I liked but was too edgy to act about it.
By the end of the last year of highschool we started getting closer. We would tease each other all the time, generally get along well, and she even said in a more subtle manner that she would like to hang out. She also asked me if I would like to parade with her in the closing ceremony.
Some of my friends were on to the whole thing and were mentioning that we got along. With the end of highschool we ended up having class albums and I gave mine to all my peers so they could write in it, and I decided to only read it with two of my best mates. She wrote in it and then she asked me to write back and I did, without knowing what she had written.
I later found out with my mates that she not only wrote some very kind words about me, she also requested my phone number.
Now the big question is this.
Should I try to contact her now? I've never spoken to her since we ended school. I fear that inviting her somewhere will either end up as a cute reunion with nothing happening afterwards or a desperate attempt to rekindle a relationship.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.