[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a blowjob from this super weird, super shy, awkward nerdy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I got a blowjob from this super weird, super shy, awkward nerdy girl. I have been friends with her a while but not close friends, she asked me over to help her with something, I helped her, and then she flat out just asked if she could suck my dick.

she wasn't good at it at all, she caught me with her teeth a little bit, had no rythm, I had to tell her that spitting on it and drooling was a good thing, it was awkward as fuck, when I came, I came in her mouth, it made her cough after she swallowed it, then we stood there in silence a bit and I said I had to go and left.

Shes called me back over asking for help again, and I'm not sure if I should go and help her. What do?
>>
Well it doesn't sound like you have much to lose if you do insult her, so why not tell her (tactfully) how to improve?
>>
>>18593420
head for help not a bad swap
>>
To be honest it seems like she really liked you, but is autistic as fuck and didn't know how to express it so she just awkwardly sucked you off.
It seems like you're not that into her, so why would you go back?
>>
I mean is she kinda cute at least? Free head from a cute autist doesnt sound like a bad thing really.
>>
>>18593420
she's learning op give her tips. She will get better at sucking
>>
>>18593468
Its trivial shit shes asking me to do, she can easily do it herself.
>>18593490
I dunno, free head?
>>18593779
Shes fat, Half Native American, has really big tits and a huge ass. She does have to wear glasses thick enough to block bullets, and doesn't wear a lot of make up, but I was still able to get pretty hard, also I have a thing for big nipples and one time I accidentally walked in on her changing, shes got big nips. Shes got thick lips, and freckles.
>>
Tell her how to improve, and eat her out in return.
>>
>>18593794

Yeah dude go back for the head, may lead to more. You don't have to have feelings for her.
>>
Do you like her or not? Don't lead her on if not.

If you think it can lead somewhere MAYBE, then sure. Go back.

Let us know what happens.
>>
>>18593794
>she's fat.

End of conversation for me.
>>
>>18593821
Spoken like a true Virginfag.

OP, you go back, you go back and you have her suck you off because at the end of the day, all that matters is busting a nut.
>>
>>18593420
Jesus christ
>then we stood there in silence a bit nad I said I had to go and left.
The girl is obviously inexperienced and had a major crush on you. How did you fuck this up so badly?
>>
>>18593420
she wanted practice and you were her closest friend

dude just let her practice on you so what if it sucks
>>
>>18593855
Spoken like someone who is going to die one day regretting his life.
>>
>>18593420
I'd kill for this situation. No woman has ever wanted to put my dick in her mouth.
>>
So I ended up going back and helping her, she blew me again, this time she was still just as awkward, and wasn't much better except she licked my balls and licked up and down my dick and got messier. Then when we sat on the couch together, I tried to finger her and she got super shy and wouldn't let me, I told her I would go down on her, she said she was too shy for that, so we watched some tv and I left. I did rub her titty over her shirt but thats all that escalated.
Should I keep going back?
>>
Rh
>>18594159
She sound cute af desu
>>
>>18594159
Yes
Keep going back and keep giving her advice so that she becomes a dick sucking goddess
>>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.