/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm paranoid and needy, and I'd be really grateful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: wrong load.jpg (38KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
wrong load.jpg
38KB, 540x336px
I'm paranoid and needy, and I'd be really grateful if you guys could give me some assurance.

Dating this girl for a few weeks. Known her for months and we've been each other's closest person for just as long, but we only recently found the time to actually go out regularly. So we did, and we talked about making it serious, but she wasn't sure and wanted to give it more time to sort out her feelings and clear her mind (shit happened to her just before)
She got pretty distant around the time that shit happened. Kind of depressed, started responding less often and completely ignoring questions of mine. Kept telling me her phone's acting up and not showing notifications. In person it's become a lot harder to make her laugh at all.

Anyway, shortly after she went on vacation to a faraway place with her family. She started responding even less, which is somewhat understandable when she's off enjoying her vacation. Somewhat less understandable when the responses I do get avoid my questions (things like how she's doing, what fun things she's seen) and shows no interest in what I'm up to myself (not a single word about shit I bring up)
She tells me (I didn't even ask) that the connection out there is awful at times, and she's not receiving my messages. Calling her up doesn't seem like a good idea at all, as much as I'd like to hear her voice that idea is either expensive or unreachable, if she has time/desire to do so at all.

At first we were planning on picking things back up when she got back, but I'm feeling more and more reluctant+rejected by the day. Sometimes we have a long conversation about something that came up over there, but all I ask myself during one is how long this time will last before she suddenly drops out. Not sure whether I should suck it up or cease all effort. I want to be there for her, but I just don't know how to feel strongly enough that she's there for me.

Any help?
>>
It seems like she is ghosting you a little bit. I wouldn't write whole lot anymore. A healthy relationship is qlishe sounding about giving and taking. All the "good" guys give way to much attention and recieve not nearly enough. If she really was into you, she would not behave this way so i guess you should keep quiet and wait and see if she actually gives a single fuck about you.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.