[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a breakup with this girl that we meshed real well together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (44KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 640x604px
So I had a breakup with this girl that we meshed real well together. We broke up because she's heading back to university 8 months earlier than expected and she doesn't want us to breakup after 3 months and instead wanted us to end after 2 weeks.

but I want to ask her about the possibility of long distance relationship, and that I would do everything I can to make it work

but idk how gay and unreasonable is that to say I feel like she could be the one
>>
any thoughts?
>>
I get it's not a very exciting post but I'd just like advice if possible
>>
The thing is she could say yes, but would that even be good?
Personally, I think LDR are all bullshit and one of the two will eventually have sex with someone else because that's just how things are. People have their needs. So if you can live with the thought that she is probably fucking someone else while she is in university, go for it. Otherwise, if I were you I would just leave it at the break up, date around and when she comes back again I would re-initiate a relationship with her again.
That's what I would do.
>>
>dated for two weeks

you'll get over her
>>
>>18593379
>>18593381
1. neither of us want a fast hookup relationship so I don't think sex is an issue
2. normally yeah I'd just get over her but she's kinda my last shot at a GF that I could actually respect intellectually
>>
>>18593383
>2. normally yeah I'd just get over her but she's kinda my last shot at a GF that I could actually respect intellectually
There are many many fish in the sea believe it or not
>>
>>18593397
I know but the job I'll have will severely limit that haha, like trust me I'll be surrounded by idiots
>>
If you've broken up then the idea of a LDR has passed through her mind and it's a no from her.
>>
>>18593409
that's kinda what I was thinking but what if she didn't think I was willing to go through it?
>>
>>18593409
>>18593413
or is that just me being pathetic
>>
>>18593427
You are not pathetic for wanting to be with a girl you like. Honestly you should stop asking questions here and just ask her if she wants to try a LDR. Just prepare for a possible rejection because that's always the price you have to pay for things like that. She could say yes or no. Strangers on the internet wouldn't know what she is thinking.
>>
>>18593448
aight man, I guess I'll do it. to be clear I know it's like 75% No, 25% Yes if that I just strongly feel like it's this or nothing

I'll get off /adv/ now thanks
>>
>>18593334
I have never personally been in a LDR but I would assume it really depends on how much actual distance there is between the two of you. If it is something like a two hour drive, that would be do able. However this girl I've been dating is going back to Thailand at the end of the month. I thought about trying a LDR but then realized that it just isn't going to work. No matter how much we like each other now there is literally no way either of us can afford to fly out to each others country multiple times a year. And the fact that it is a god damn 20+ hour flight.

So yeah, if it is only a couple of hours worth then sure go for it. If it is a few states over or days worth of driving, eventually one of you are going to get tired of making the drive. Unless you are really well off and booking flights and shit is no problem. By all means try it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.