[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just been to see Dunkirk with my Girlfriend of one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481815873266.jpg (27KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481815873266.jpg
27KB, 480x479px
I've just been to see Dunkirk with my Girlfriend of one year. I'm legit silently weeping through the first half at the desperation of those men on the beach, waiting to be evacuated or killed. I'm reminded of my Grandfather in the RAF. She's asleep for some of it, then wakes up to tell me it was a load of Hollywood shite and got bored of "heavily breathing men" in it. I was so disgusted by this. This film celebrates heroism, while at the same time showing those who lost their nerve, but her taste in everything is subversive, bringing things down, deconstructing things. She's a lovely person at heart, but she is filled with so much bitterness and cynicism. I don't now what to do other than to weather the storm and be a good example.
>>
>>18593321
They brought the dunkirk on themselves. If they didn't betray Poland and actually attacked Germany in late 1939, it wouldn't have happened.
>>
Different strokes for different folks, nigga.

I bet there's a movie/book/thing with a deep meaning for her that you don't give a flying fuck about.
>>
She's a woman, anon. She doesn't understand self sacrifice and valor.
>>
>>18593349
It's a real shame, but I'm beginning to think that sandnigger Roosh has a point.
>>
>>18593344
Like songs dreamed up by drug addicts who topped themselves before they were 30. Fuck that.
>>
>>18593321
your gf probably browses /lit/ and /pol/
she just wants to be with her own kind anon
don't blame yourself for it, you're just not good enough
>>
>>18593321

pro tip: women sleep like babies with this kind of heroic plots.

My theory is that this kind of fiction implies a set of values that a woman yes, could actually understand on an emotional level, but simply she's wouldn't be attracted to them. In some way, for women, an unfair fight is much more enjoyable. That's why they do not fully understand sports. If you bring in some rules, they lose interest. Sounds familiar?
>>
>>18593371
Lol, easy to make generalizations about shit you don't know about. Ask her about those "drug addicts" sometime, maybe you'll gain a new perspective on things, or maybe your skull is too thick.
>>
Women have no real moral code, by rather go by their feelings at the time.

Not to say every woman is a thot or anything like that, but I have had sex with so many girls who have said "I'm not having sex with you"

Likewise, they do not understand abstract concepts like honor, or brotherhood. It's something lost on them.

This sounds incredibly sexist but where is the lie?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.