[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look at average woman IRL >Don't feel anything >See

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500850440852.jpg (6KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1500850440852.jpg
6KB, 145x145px
>Look at average woman IRL
>Don't feel anything
>See a cute girl
>Heart flutters and get flung into an extreme panic
>Get absolutely devastated as my brain contorts a human being into the visage of perfection in human form
>Feel extreme anxiety and fall into a despondency and believe it's impossible for me to ever really get a girlfriend

How do I get over this feeling?
I never used to have it when I was around cute girls in High-school, but now that I'm in the real world, I can't stop it from happening.
>>
Get the fuck off the internet. Seriously these problems never existed before the internet was commonplace.
>>
>>18593258
I'm constantly outside though.
I'm just never around the opposite sex.
>>
>>18593252
Just remind yourself that just because she's cute doesn't mean she's the girl you want. She could be a slut for all you know. Don't get caught up in appearances unless that's literally all you want.
>>
>>18593267
What if she is the girl I want, but I can't get to know her because I shit my pants and die when I see her face?
>>
>>18593270
I'm saying to stop projecting perfection on to her. Your nervous because you want her to be the girl you like. Just treat her like anyone else you don't know. Don't get caught up thinking she's the one and that you can't treat her like a normal person.
>>
>>18593275
It's totally involuntary though, and that's why it's such a problem.

I can't believe I'm doing this as a 21-year-old man. These are issues for teenagers.
>>
Anyway, I've discovered the cure.
I just jerk off and go for a walk after I do so.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.