[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl >We both have a lot in common. >I tell her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501850163505.jpg (57KB, 401x599px) Image search: [Google]
1501850163505.jpg
57KB, 401x599px
>Meet girl
>We both have a lot in common.
>I tell her one day that I think she's cute and she says she thinks im hot.
>Talk and hang out two days later at my house
>We both get high
>She has a panic attack because she was molested while she was high
>Gets nervous and freaks out
>I take her home and she texts me that she needs time to think.
>Tells me that she likes me a lot.

Am I fucked? Should I just move on?
>>
File: ByUWRSuCUAAKAKA.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ByUWRSuCUAAKAKA.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
Nothing's fucked here, dude.
>>
>he gives a girl drugs

I hope you and her both realize now she deserves better?
>>
>>18593245

Basing judgement on just one instance is stretching it.
Try two more times and if it doesn't work out, move on.
>>
>>18593257
Should I wait a couple hours and then text her?
>>
pls help
>>
Honestly I would not worry about her freaking out high by itself. Weed impacts different people differently and some just tend to get really negative/paranoid thoughts. Compare it to those people who start crying when drunk. Don't smoke again with her, but this in itself isn't a big deal.

The real issue is that she was molested to begin with. Perhaps she isn't fully over that in general and that might be an issue. For now I'd not give up and hit her up in a couple of days. Then do something relaxing and sober together.
>>
>>18593245
> Taker her out to get some ice-cream or some gay shit like that.
> Don't let her talk too much about being molested
> Rebuild from there
> Profit
>>
>>18593245
Just don't get high when you're together. Duh.
>>
Update:
>I of course would never ever hold against you who you were in the past , and I dont think less of you for that at all and like you said it helped me understand you more aswell. I like you too, but I want to make sure that I can , you know, I guess trust you, and I may need a little time to decide if I am capable of doing that bc I haven't trusted anyone completely since I was a kid. And none of that is your fault and I don't want to, I guess, bother you a lot with baggage; but I do like you and would like to know more about you. It's just, like I said, need to think some more.
and later she said:
>I'm not saying we won't be friends, I'm just saying I don't know yet if I want to continue from that status. If that makes sense?
>>
>>18593414
Move on.
>>
>>18593422
Are you sure? She has stated multiple times that she likes me, could this just be a 'were going to fast' thing?
>>
>>18593469
You were moving too fast I could tell in your OP and along with the weed you served up she freaked then that text you sent was way too much. Back off and give her a few days of you not texting her every 30 minutes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.