[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, i have quite the dilemma on my hands. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1937.jpg (705KB, 2300x1578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
705KB, 2300x1578px
Hello /adv/, i have quite the dilemma on my hands.

I'm 21 and i met a former coworker for a fwb relationship. To make things short i got way to drunk/high for my own good and fucked her raw and didn't pull out.

She's 24, a really extreme partier who sleeps around majorly and when i had asked her if she was safe raw she said yes. We had talked about being tested beforehand so I'm assuming she was on birth control, although it was still really fucking stupid of me to not use protection.

She texted me after two weeks of the hookup/not talking that she was a week late, i asked her if she had taken a pregnancy test yet and she said no. When i asked why she hadn't she made two excuses

1. That she just returned from a roadtrip
2. That ahe didn't wanna take one until 'her baby brother left'

This got me thinking that she is lying for attention, because she seems like the type. I ignored her texts for a few more hours then she responded with 'You freaking out?' which made me even more suspicious.

I left the texts at she should take a pregnancy test as soon as possible and we should meet up for coffee. I haven't texted her in 3 days and she hasn't sent anything back for now.

tl;dr afraid i might have knocked up a manipulative girl, but she could be lying

What do i do at this point? Continue ignoring her or meet her for coffee and try to get her to take a pregnancy test so i have empirical evidence?
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (66KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
66KB, 690x518px
bump
not prepared for a kid but i don't want her manipulating me into something long term.
>>
File: IMG_1696.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
bump
>>
bump-2
>>
anything?
>>
File: list-of-stds.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
list-of-stds.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18592666
>sticking dick into crazy / slut
It is like you are stupid or something. You cant do shit. It was your sperm and now it is hers and her body. My only advice is if it ever comes down to alimony, demand dna test before you give up and marry. And no, you wont be first nor last guy who was forced to take care of "accidental" pregnancy. Until then chill. And get tested.

Also /adv is slow board, dont bump faster than onve per hour.
>>
>>18592794
do you think i should continue ignoring her or feed the beast and go for coffee?
>>
>>18592804
Well, if she is pregnant, being nice to her cant harm you, only help you in the long run.

On the other hand she will have another opportunity to manipulate you. Watch out for
>since i am already pregnant, you can fuck me raw again
tactic. Feed the beast AND BUY A FUCKING CONDOMS!
>>
>>18592814
yeah i have condoms
and i was planning on avoiding sex with her completely but i think that would make her suspicious
>>
File: 1439242854078.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439242854078.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>18592794
>n=64
Image is useless
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (497KB, 2546x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
497KB, 2546x1334px
So i assume posting sms is probably against board culture in some way, but here anyway.

I feel fairly certain she's just doing this to try and scare me for some reason, although i don't know what that may be.

These texts are just from today, i had texted her a couple days ago and that's when she made excuses in OP.
>>
File: jump.jpg (78KB, 620x618px) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
78KB, 620x618px
page 3 bump
>>18592794
also followed your advice and got tested, waiting for results in a week.
>>
>>18592989
It wont stop me posting it to any dumb teen who stick his dick into crazy sluts. If you feel like it, go catch your own std. They are like pokemons. You can catch them all. And hiv is very rare like newtwo.
>>
Better go for the DNA test too since she gets around. No reason to put yourself on the hook for her dealer's baby or whatever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.