[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl month ago. Since last week, we have been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501596859133.jpg (38KB, 480x597px) Image search: [Google]
1501596859133.jpg
38KB, 480x597px
I met a girl month ago. Since last week, we have been trying to have a sex. Trying is a good word, because on 4 attemps - 2 were kind of success. She is my third sex partner and I'm her second one - and I belive her, because she has lack of skills in kissing and during sex - she only lies and does virtually nothing with me. This is not a problem, because I'm not a sex animal so I don't blame here about it, but the problem is that it is almost impossible to get her wet - she knows it and she uses gel to get her pussy wet, but I still have trouble to put my dick in her vagina. It's like I just can't go inside. Because of her lack of doing stuff to me I also can't get hard enough. Attempt to put my dick in her pussy ends in that my dick is in pain and goes soft. I don't want to dump her, becuase I like her very much, but I'm thinking about solutions. Any tips?
>>
>>18592655
have you tried using tools used for stimulation?
>>
>>18592668
No, I haven't. Can you give some examples?
>>
>>18592673 The most common one you can try is a vibrator, you can first try out the ones that are used for the clit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.