[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to this girl on and off for the past few months >asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>talking to this girl on and off for the past few months
>asked her out and she did not reply for over a week, then apologizes says she had family stuff
>lately she initiated contact in person and conversation so i figured id try again
>says shes free sunday
>i make plans, tell her i can pick her up
>no response.

This is frustrating as fuck, typically id get the address and green light right after but this one seems to be on the fence - she hasnt even 'officially' read my text yet but you can still read the preview without it being marked read. what's the best way to follow up with her? Id hate to wait 7 days for her response.
>>
>>18592620
You already planned it all 7 days before? Will never make it
>>
>>18592719
No. Plans are 2-3 days in advanced. It took her over a week to 'respond' the first time and i just didnt bother following up.
>>
>>18592620
Also, from what I can tell, she is most likely a virgin and has had 1 bf/hs sweetheart. I'm not a virginfag.
>>
>>18592620
Sounds like a dumb young girl. Move on, she's not worth your time. Or you can keep playing these games.
>>
>>18592790
But i want to smash so i need to figure out what to say to get a proper response from her. Also, there is no moving on, she isnt the only girl im talking to, that would be foolish.
>>
>>18592858
Then wait till the evening before and send her a reminder text to confirm the date. If she does not respond you don't go. Also, smart man having other irons in the fire and too bad more men don't.
>>
>>18592887
That sounds like a solid plan anon, thanks.

Nothing wrong with having female orbitors.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.