[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why bother living without 10/10 face aesthetics? when your face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 18Dolph_Lundgren.jpg (118KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
18Dolph_Lundgren.jpg
118KB, 717x900px
Why bother living without 10/10 face aesthetics?
when your face is below 7 here's your life:
>having good body physique is instantanously interpreted as compensation
>being nice is considered weak, being jerk is considered offensive, being clever is considered mr. know all, while you have 7+ face - being nice is cute, being jerk is cool, being clever is awesome
>being better than good looking person at any skill gives you negative feedback and support to good looking , can sometimes even be considered bullying, not being better than good looking person will end in making fun of you, ltypical ose-lose situation
>>
who cares
get a lot of money and you won't have to give a shit about what anyone thinks, ever
>>
>>18592433
You're viewing the world through this lens, nobody actually thinks like this and if someone is going to judge you that harshly based on something you can't control then they aren't worth your time.

Attractive people have a better life automatically due to being attractive, but most people aren't 10/10. That doesn't mean everyone else lives in grovel, you have to have staying power and have a good personality or some other valuable thing for other people because if you're just a pretty face and that's in then you're basically worthless.

>Why bother living without 10/10 face aesthetics?
because you already do? You have the face you're born with.
>>
Literally nothing you said has anything but the faintest, most far-fetched rooting in reality. Get a fucking grip.
>>
You're on the wrong board. Go back to /r9k/ with your nonsensical whining.
>>
File: 1397927108016.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1397927108016.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>18592433
go back to /pol/, lots of pseudo-Nazis that can relate to your way of thinking.
>>
>>18592433
Literally none of those statements are true lmao. Maybe you are just bad and are trying instead to blame it on yourself being ugly?
>>
>>18592497
>>18593006
>They don't know what the halo effect is
>>
>>18593021
It's a correlation not a law. For example I have a butt ugly from with acne that has a hot girlfriend and is the alpha in all social events since he's super funny, gives no fucks and is a fun person to be around in general. Besides the hall effect statistic was taken from online dating sites which do not reflect real life at all.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1920x1080px
>>18593052
>argument by anecdote

Super funny guy probably learned to stay hell away from handsome guys in social situations and switches his humor to passive or openly agressive when feels threatened by someone more attractive.

Also, handsome guy with deep voice can just say
>hi, my name is Jeff
while super funny acne guy will have to work entire night "entertaining everybody", making asshole jokes about guys around him to achieve the same effect.
>>
Welcome to the world dude. Yes all that you described is true.
Personality doesn't almost matter when talking about attractiveness. And yes, all you said is true. People who deny it just haven't taken a look at the huge amount of studies showing how people perceive other people. And yes, face is 99% when it comes to dating.
Ugly people, regardless of their intelligence, hobbies, skills, personality, achievements are called "weird" in a condescending way by other people. They're looked as lesser human beings (thought, but never said) and most of the time treated worse. What I am saying is not just my word, it's research done at several universities across the world. Google "beauty intelligence relation" or "beauty leadership relation". Or just search for "halo effect". Almost all positive traits correlate with beauty very strongly.

>what can you do about it?
other than improving your physique in certain ways, nothing. If you are short, you're heavily fucked. If you have a big nose, well too. If you're bald, you also got fucked. If you can't grow a beard, are short and balding women will most likely avoid you.

I'll add some to the list:

Being firm: if you're attractive you're a secure man who a lady can feel safe with. If you're an unatractive male you're an arrogant, overcompensating male that's trying to impress the world.

Being quiet: quiet attractive male are seen as modest, honest, charming and secretive, mysterious. Unattractive male are seen as shy, creepy and people so simple they don't have anything to show to anybody.

Beautiful people are the ones that tell unnatractive people "looks don't matter just be confident". Beautiful people don't usually ask advice like "How do I get a gf" because they had that problem solved since birth. Meanwhile, the rest of the people will be permanently confused on why their relationships don't work or why they can't get a girlfriend. Life was never meant to be easy for them.
>>
>>18593130
>real life experience of successful people doesn't count
>but muh /r9k/ memes are all fact

Fuck off. Stay on your containment board, delusional virgin manchild.
>>
>>18593021
>he believes in /r9k/ memes
The reason you can't get girls is because you an angry whiny piece of shit.
>>
>>18593165
I'm not OP or the guy who replied to you, but what you just told us has no real value.
First off, the halo effect was not taking from online dating sites, not even remotely close.
Second, you are telling us you're "the alpha" and "super funny" and "gives no fucks". But that's what you think you are, we don't know how others perceive you at all.
>>
>>18592433
that guy is kinda gross. there's more attractive men out there.
>>
File: grief-stages.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
grief-stages.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>18593165
>Fuck off.
Congrats, I guess you've reached the stage 2.
>>
>>18593021
Just because attractive people are more easily seen as competent etc doesn't equate the extreme black and white hyperbole OP describes.
>>
>>18593208
It may not be black and white but it is huge. In a world that works by these rules unattractive people are at an enourmous disadvantage. That's what OP is about.
>>
>>18592451
Yeah, being good looking makes up for not being able to provide ONLY when you live among the poverty class in society. Calling a nice person weak, and a clever person a know it all is also a thing that low class people do (but there's also a chance they are true).
>>
>>18593165
>>18593173
>/r9k/ memes
It's fucking science. You think the halo effect is some robot meme? Are you serious? Anyone with eyes has witnessed attractive people (generally) have way easier lives than the rest of us.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.