[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my mom. For at least a year now, I would think almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: emo_corner_by_kuiji.jpg (140KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
emo_corner_by_kuiji.jpg
140KB, 1280x800px
I hate my mom. For at least a year now, I would think almost once a day "god I hate her". And I hate myself for that, because 'I should love her for everything she does' (you know, like still making laundry, cooking almost all the meals - note: she decided to not go back to work after she gave birth to my sister (she's 2 years older) - so, 20 years later, she's still home.)
I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of hating her.
I just turned 18, and I thought that over time, I'd grow older and wiser, and finally realize why I can't tolerate her that much, and hopefully finally be okay with her.
But that moment hasn't come yet. And I've been waiting and thinking for too long, so I feel like I have to make myself change now.
Hell, even in my dreams she's annoying me! In tonight's dream she was on my back all the time, and my uncle was home and noticed it and wanted to talk to me about it privately (and my subconscious would surely have told me great information), but when he started talking she went back in the room, and I woke up a few seconds later.
And this made me feel sad, that I can't even imagine her well in my dreams.

I'm probably missing out details because I can't think really clearly at the moment.
Please help me.
If you need more info on anything, I'll try to stay around and not let the thread disappear too quickly.
>>
>>18592187
What is it that annoys you so much about her and even more important: why the heck don't you tell it in her face?
>>
>>18592187
Was she ever bad to you? Were you abused - physically or mentally? Did she gave birth to you for the sole purpose of being a "successful" single mother and having a cute blonde accessoire to match her purse? Did she force you into this existence soley for egoistic purpose? If not, go fuck yourself! Be nice to your mother. You got no fucking reason to hate her for fucks sake. Fuck you. Thanks for making me angry you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>18592187
OP u should tell us ur problems with her
>>
>>18592187
OP is a worthless cocksucker and abandoned the thread several hours ago. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>18592605
Who cares
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.