[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I deal with doing extremely embarrassing things while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How should I deal with doing extremely embarrassing things while drunk?

At a party I got my cock out, was groping loads of girls, saying inflammatory things and generally making a fool of myself.

Have to see all of these people again, what's the best way of dealing with it?
>>
dont say hello, just ask if they wanted to see your dick again
>>
>>18592150
Surprised u didn't get beat the fuck up.
>>
>>18592150
Other than apologize for your behavior and offering no excuses because of drunkenness and your promise it will never happen again you have no control. They will think you a fool and totally up to them if you are invited again or if they even speak to you again.
>>
Bump, I also act like a tosser when I'm drunk

I think sticking to one type of alcohol helps somewhat
>>
Well the worst thing you can do it make a habit of this. Creating a cycle of this behaviour, followed by beating yourself up through embarrassment/ guilt is the slow but sure way to give yourself serious mental problems in the future, not to mention poor self esteem.

If it's just a freak occurrence, you'll be fine in a week or two it will all blow over
>>
>>18592365
>>18592150

I drank a flask full of whiskey when I was 21 due to my anxiety on my way to a family wedding. I blacked out and pissed on the party bus and made it pull over. I also came out to my aunt, ran away, lost my phone, and got picked up by the cops.

What I learned was you can't take back what has been done, and its YOUR FAULT. If this happens to you, moderate your drinking otherwise you will continue to make these mistakes.

Alcohol lowers inhibitions so you should expect this. You're at fault for the behavior although you personally might not have been the cause for it.
>>
Apologize sincerely and either stop drinking or drink dramatically less because you obviously have no self control and don't know your limits. Yes people do silly things when drunk but this crosses a line and could actually land you in jail over time.
>>
File: mMCXxkB.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
mMCXxkB.png
423KB, 1057x611px
I'm going to be completely honest with you. The route you want to take is going to be completely different than the one you're imaging.

You don't want to act embarrassed. Rather embrace it. You want to play it off as if it was nothing, make jokes about it.

If people sense that you're vulnerable with this, they will hold it against you forever.

It's the same approach to bullies. If you act scared and fear them they will sense it. If you embrace them, play it off like its nothing, they will leave you alone
>>
>>18592150
100 year old vaudeville joke:

PATIENT (moving arm or something) :Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
DOCTOR: So stop doing that!

Your version

YOU: Doctor, when I get drunk I do stupid things.
DOCTOR: . . . . . . .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.