[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can never tell when there's chemistry between a girl and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chemistry-peels.jpg (3MB, 4188x3141px) Image search: [Google]
chemistry-peels.jpg
3MB, 4188x3141px
I can never tell when there's chemistry between a girl and me. What are some signs that there's chemistry?

>inb4 no one ever liked me therefore no chemistry
>>
>>18591898

well, unfortunately most of the signs of chemistry can be one sided. or even people outside of you can think you have great chemistry but she wont feel it. even if she does feel it she might just feel it as a friend unfortunately.

there's no real answer, but if you guys can talk easily and there's a flow to everything and it just seems exciting and it keeps kinda just going on its own, there's chemistry.
>>
>>18591899
Unfortunately I've been in that situation dozens of times and its always been one sided. It would be nice to see it on both sides.

The chick I'm talking to at the moment seems cool, we both like a lot of the same things and we have great conversations, but I really don't want it to go down the one-sided road again. i'm getting real tired of it.
>>
>>18591898
>What are some signs that there's chemistry?
The very first sign is that you don't ask yourself if there is chemistry or not.
>>
>>18591906

the idea behind chemistry is that we cannot force it unfortunately
>>
>>18591916
I don't want to force it. I want to know if I should get myself out before its too late or if theres actually something there.
>>
>>18591914
>The very first sign is that you don't ask yourself if there is chemistry or not.
ding ding ding
>>
>>18591914
>>18591924

Seems awfully definitive. I thought only sith deal in absolutes.
>>
>>18591921

honestly no matter what anyone tells you the only way to actually find out is to make a move. does it suck when it turns out she snot itnerested? yeah. but thats the price of doing business.
>>
>>18591938
how do you even drop a bomb like that?
>>
>>18591948

you dont bomb it. you cultivate it. most people dont go from 'hey wow were totally just normal platonic friends' to 'oh hey im in love with you now' like they do in the movies.

In real life its more of a dance. you flirt, you make your intentions known without saying them, you touch her in certain ways, and when the times right you pull her in and kiss her, usually after asking her to something more explicitly date lilke.

either way i need to get some sleeps. night man
>>
>>18591966
>you flirt, you make your intentions known without saying them, you touch her in certain ways

thats the part i dunno how to do
>>
>>18591898
girls are a fucking labyrinth, just give up and fuck your hamster
>>
>>18591985
hamsters are illegal where I live
>>
File: IMG_0974.png (403KB, 739x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.png
403KB, 739x900px
Chemistry is a meme. If you like a girl, no matter how clear you think your head is, you'll start seeing "chemistry" where it doesn't exist. Unless it's extremely obvious, don't get your hopes up like I did
>>
>>18591898
Look brother.
If you hang out with this chick one on one a few times and you start to notice she looks at your lips about 3 or more times a minute, then there is chemistry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.