[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up the other night. I have a very close friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: emofag pepe.jpg (150KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
emofag pepe.jpg
150KB, 600x596px
I fucked up the other night. I have a very close friend of mine who is not okay. I've known her since sophomore year of high school, and fell in love with her. Recently I found out about her horrible past. She's been raped, used, abused, you name it. She opened up to me recently because her best friend, the only person she somewhat trusts, told me some secrets of hers. I'm the second person she trusts the most, even though she trusts me very little. She has severe trust issues because of this. The other night I pulled an all nighter talking to her over text and in my caffeine fueled stupidity, told her how much I cared about her, and that I want to help mend her scars and be able to trust other people. She kept saying that it's not solvable, and to drop it, and to never mention it again and she'll be happy. I told her I can promise that but I still want to help her live life to the fullest. She hasn't responded and its been about 2 days. What should I do from here?
>>
>>18591815
I'll tell you now. Your "friendship" is over. She was just using you as an emotional tampon and doesn't want to be closet than that. Guys and girls cant be friends. They can get along but triends? Nope.
>>
>>18591815
OOf
>>
>>18591815
Well one thing girls hate is an obvious knight in shining armour, wanting to save the day. I've been there myself and wew, don't go there. Don't think you can save anyone, you might help a tiny bit but not much more, unless they go to you and ask you for help.
>>
>>18591845
I think you are wrong about the last part regarding friendships. But yea, his does seem fukt. OP was trying to play operation but he touched the walls.
>>
WOW yeah you screwed up big time.
https://youtu.be/_7vQSPBtwyc
Don't do this again. Don't fuck your friends. Stop trying to save fallen women with your dick.

If she keeps in touch with you (doubtful) make sure you keep things as platonic and non-confrontational as possible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.