[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being such a horny slut?? I crave sex all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: YtLwMO6.png (853KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
YtLwMO6.png
853KB, 1080x1920px
How do I stop being such a horny slut??

I crave sex all the time, and if it's not fuck-me-up-use-my-holes sex I'm not completely satisfied. I've been with a guy for a year but he's hardly ever horny and I find myself flirting with other men to fill the void. Will I ever be sexually satisfied in a relationship or will I always want more? What can I do?
>>
>>18591810
You have your priorities reversed. You have a guy (who doesn't fit you well), and you're trying to change yourself to fit him. This is as silly as cutting off parts of your feet to fit into shoes that are far too small.

The healthy response is to find a relationship that fits you better.
>>
File: bud dah.gif (3MB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
bud dah.gif
3MB, 384x480px
>>18591810
You're probably a nymphomaniac, having a period or you're only thinking of sex and not having a normal life like you should.
And there's a difference between 1st and 3rd.

You should be able to masturbate more, and if that guy you've been with is your boyfriend, then maybe breakup before you cheat on him and feel like shit.
Calm your ovaries and as a final advice, do something else like enjoying life, watching your favorite romcom, feel romantic instead of sexual and remember what happens when you have lots of sex with many men, STDs!

Oh and I'm not giving the best advice so, hopefully a nice, cute and girly Anonette will help you out better than I do.
>>
>>18591839
But he's such a good guy...

Though your advice is probably right
>>
>>18591810
Have you talked to him about wanting more sex? State to him that it's incredibly important to you with an active sex life. Maybe he has some issues that hinders him from being horny or whatever.
>>
>>18591810
>will I always want more?
maybe, maybe not but you are young and have raging hormones, healthy body and you want attention. The only thing wrong here is being in a relationship when you should be looking for that guy or guys that will pound it out of you. Be safe out there.
>>
>>18591857
I've talked to him about it but he usually gets upset that he's not horny enough and has a lower sex drive. It comes up often, I've been scared to initiate sex because the rejection hurts.

>>18591872
Thank you, I appreciate that.
>>
>>18591844
You may be able to help your guy learn how to be more sexual.

Modern life has been created to effectively emasculate men. It's possible to reverse these effects with effort.

He'd probably appreciate help in being more masculine and sexual, it's a learned skill that few men get good training in. If you do it as a couples thing (not just a "you're not man enough" thing) it could be fun.

p.s. Shutting down your own sexuality won't work.
>>
>>18591878
No anon its not a woman's responsibility to teach a man how to fuck her like a man. I agree some men are emasculated by their mothers because the mother hates men but that is a fuck up that cannot be fixed.

OP, there are plenty of men that know how to fuck out of the box, go get one of those.
>>
ALL YOU FUCKERS REALIZE THAT THIS IS BAIT RIGHT?

WITHOUT FAIL, WHEN YOU SEE THE IMAGINARY PRESENCE OF A FEMALE IN A THREAD YOU FLOCK TO IT TO BE MISOGYNISTIC OR A WHITEKNIGHT.
>>
>>18591810
>>18591839
Why do women never talk to their guy

Why do men always encourage them to break up the relationship

OP tell him again sex is an important part of the relationship you have needs. Tell him that it hurts being rejected and you've been avoiding initiating sex to avoid that pain
>>
>>18591876
There are plenty of anons that would love to fuck your holes.
>>
>>18591810
Could just get a good dildo or vibrator and fuck yourself when your bf isn't in the mood but you are and see how you feel after a couple of months or so, if can't satisfy yourself and he still isn't fulfilling your needs then start looking at leaving him/ other men.
>>
>>18592030
We do but have to be very careful of a man's ego and if it happens to be about sex the man will not listen but become butthurt or mad. It gets to a point it flat isn't worth the drama for no results. Where are the men that are sensitive enough to their gf or wife to pick up something isn't right and ask for an honest dialog. What many of you want is a list of things to do since you have no imagination and when you see the list start to pick it apart moving from what does she really mean to oh god she must have done that with some other guy, what a slut.

I encourage OP to open up to the possibility of dating an older MAN that already knows how to curl your toes.
>>
>>18591844

this is why you don't respect him
>>
>>18591810
congratulations, you have a mental disorder. Women aren't supposed to desire sex, the man is supposed to desire it and the woman is supposed to refuse until she gives in due to the man's qualities. But you're just a whore. No shame in being a whore in today's world though, it's actually glorified. Just keep fucking around til you find an alpha male who will get you in line I guess.
>>
If you dont see this relationship going anywhere anyways move on. If you think he's the one stop flirting with guys immediately, you are putting yourself in a position to get carried away and it can very well lead to you cucking your dude. You need to explain to your bf that sex is important to you and you need fulfillment in order for you to be happy in this relationship. Try and find some compromise, for example i have a much higher sex drive than my fiance, I like to get off every night and since sex every night rubs her raw she compromises by blowing me or shaking her ass for me while i jack off.
>>
>>18592119
If you have to "be very careful of a man's ego" he is not a man at all. He is still a boy.

I think you're lying. You said you want him to pick up something isn't right and ask for an honest dialogue which implies you haven't been communicating with him. Don't mistake me for OP's limp dick boyfriend. Nitpicking is what women do. Don't get confused and bitch at me because you're having relationship troubled you mentally ill whore.
>>
>>18592308
oh boy, see how easy it is to prick a prick's ego
>>
>>18592250
This should be funny but it isn't because most men believe this.
>>
>>18592338
>most men
>most
Women actually believe this.
>>
>>18591878

Are you saying that men who don't care much about sex are not masculine?
>>
>>18592340
We do because men prove it to us everyday
>>
>>18592360

Yeah, chads
>>
>>18592360
We prove to you *every day* that we all believe that women shouldn't have sexual urges and that having sexual urges implies literal mental illness? Is that what you are saying?
>>
>>18591810

Give me your number and I'll fuck your hole
>>
File: Whore in the bedroom.jpg (1MB, 2397x1872px) Image search: [Google]
Whore in the bedroom.jpg
1MB, 2397x1872px
>>18592348
>Are you saying that men who don't care much about sex are not masculine?
Sex is part of life, so a person not interested in sex is missing a large part of whatever gender they happen to be. Whether someone feels that's good or bad is up to them, but in a thread about wanting to fuck *not* wanting to fuck is a characteristic to be changed or avoided.

Men in western society are being intentionally emasculated, as I said before. But that doesn't mean they can't learn how to be more powerful-masculine-dominant (which is the sort of energy OP wants in her holes), it just means they haven't yet been taught. (A century ago men would've been taught such things almost by osmosis by being raised by masculine fathers and not female schoolteachers, and practiced by spending days in physical activity and not sitting in a chair).

Any relationship has places where it works less well, and the people involved want to improve. Sex is no different than anything else in that regard. Rather than simply sell the Bentley because it has the wrong color fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror, because OP likes her man's other qualities it's perfectly reasonable for the two of them to look at this as an opportunity to grow closer together sexually.

The important recognition is that men today are intentionally deprived of being taught the sorts of things OP wants. While the advice of changing her relationship and not herself still stands, simply going back out into the random pool of humanity and hoping to find a dude who can fuck better leaves her open to the same piss poor relationship odds that have her where she is now. So rather than simply waste time finding yet another man with whom things don't work in some important way, she should work on the real, very tractable problem - helping her man be more of a man in bed, which is just a skill like speaking a language or playing an instrument.

Good luck, OP. Always enjoy being a whore in the bedroom, it's how women should be.
>>
>>18592026
Seriously, I wanna post about my out of control libido, but I'm a guy and I highly doubt I'd get advice past "dude jack off more or get a hooker" . Kinda sad the female version of the problem is something that absolutely needs to get solved by the betas on this board
>>
>>18591844
>But he's such a good guy
When it comes to sex women don't want a "good guy."
>>
>>18593045
Sex addiction is a real thing dude, if you think you have it, see a psychologist
>>
>>18591876
>he usually gets upset that he's not horny enough and has a lower sex drive
get him to do things to raise his t levels
>>
>>18591810
Ahhh a born prostitute. There's great fortune and many dicks awaiting you my love. Take advantage of this gift of these primal urges that are stronger in you than they are in the average monkey that walks this planet. Bless you.
>>
Why are so many guys so triggered by a girl who likes sex?
>>
If you get that you'll feel physically satisfied and emotionally drained. That's how I fucked my girlfriend and she claimed that there was no intimacy and that she didn't feel a connection during sex. She always came though. There is literally no such thing as satisfying a woman. Just accept that you'll never be happy, you could find another man who fucks you better, but then something will be deficient in him and you'll miss your current boyfriend.
>>
You are literally going to die a whore have fun when you hit the wall at 100 mph and know one wants to touch you anymore. Sluts with peanut britle egos will argue this fact
>>
>>18591810
Find a guy who is open to fuckin you with another guy?

Some people are into that kinda shit and that way you get your holes filled while still being with great guy.

I don't really like the idea of having another guy fuckin my girl and was reluctant at first but as long as I'm fuckin her with him I dont I'd mind.

Maybe ask him? Is he into that kinda thing? Maybe I can get involved. :^)

If you can't get him to do it and if it means that much to you look into finding someone else who's into something like that.
>>
>>18591810
So how many years were you able to find and have satisfying sex before you met your current guy? Or was it just a few special experiences you can't forget?
>>
>>18591843
>nymphomaniac
>>18592250
>whore
>>18595095
>prostitute
>>18596120
>whore
Somebody's insecurity is certainly showing....
>>
get a bf like me who fucks her gf 3 times a day on avarage
>>
Are you the thicc blonde?
>>
>>18597952
Hey there slut whatcha doing there?
>>
There's a chance you've gotten fat.
>>
>>18597952
nymphomaniac is not an insult
also making out of your talents your work (aka prostitute) is a pretty solid attitude towards life imo
>>
>>18598406
Prostitutes are worthless and untalented you're dumb as shit they're not giving you 5 dollars off
>>
>>18592030
most reasonable response ITT
>>18592119
it doesn't matter you HAVE to communicate, that's the most important part of the relationship besides sex probably (for me)

you guys have to be able to talk through everything calmly like adults or it's bullshit
cut out the bullshit he needs to open up to you and vice versa
>>
File: latest-4.png (296KB, 515x510px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
296KB, 515x510px
Why contain it?
Let it spill over into the schools and churches.
>>
>>18598426
literally all over the world there is uncountable amounts of women not giving their men the amount of sex they want, yet all that is fine
for the few times it happens the opposite, we need to learn to comunicate omfg like now! we have URGES you have to satisfy
>>
>>18598412
They are not. The only dumb one here is you. Most likely you are just an underaged virgin.
>>
File: 1498539833141.jpg (50KB, 637x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498539833141.jpg
50KB, 637x718px
>>18598433
lmfao
>>
>>18598448
>most likely
>viiuuuuurrrrrgn
Show stopping but you're still 200% stupid as shit
>>
>>18598449
In the end, the right guy will be begging you to fuck him.
>>
>>18591810
Not that the sexual part is a problem, and this is a bit unrelated to what you're asking, but i just want to throw out a red flag for you...

Have you ever had your thyroid checked? Bio chemistry in general?

Do you gain weight for no reason or lose weight or stay thin, also for no reason?

This kind of extreme sex drive could point to an underlying health problem..

Its possible you just love dick but id check in with a doctor...
>>
>>18592030
Men say break it off because men are not "fixers" Women tend to stay in doomed relationships for years because they believe they can "fix" their guy.
>>
>>18591810
Move on OP. You are not sexually compatible with this guy. Find someone you are. Yes its a big deal 1 on 4 marriages have infidelity because people are incompatible. It happens all the time.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.