[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm kinda new to dating, I never had the energy, time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1418717164125.jpg (478KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1418717164125.jpg
478KB, 800x1096px
So I'm kinda new to dating, I never had the energy, time, nor the bravery to go for it up until now. I've dated a few different girls now through online dating. The first two girls I ended up dating a few times before stopping because they were too different to me.

Now I've dated a girl that is very similar to me in many ways, but I'm confused about whether I'm interpreting what she said at the end of the date correctly.

At the end she asked about whether I was looking for friends or dating, and I said potentially either (I know, pretty beta, I wasn't thinking straight). Then she went on to say that she'd gone through a bad breakup recently and so she was open to continuing to meet up for coffee as friends for now.

I figured that was just a way of saying that she wasn't interested, but there's a few things that have me thinking otherwise.

1. We had really great 2 hour conversation over coffee, we had similar views on a lot of topics and very similar hobbies. She didn't give off any impression of being disinterested at the time.
2. She seems a little shy and soft spoken, maybe she meant she wants to move things slow.
3. When I messaged her saying I enjoyed hearing about her X, she replied the same. If I had told a girl I was only interested in being friends, I wouldn't bother replying personally.

Thoughts? Is it worth pursuing her further? I really like her, I can accept it if she doesn't reciprocate those feelings (plenty of other fish in the sea) but I don't have enough experience to know if my interpretation is solid or not.
>>
File: 1499465904140.jpg (111KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
1499465904140.jpg
111KB, 750x555px
bump. Should I ask her out again? Should I back off for a bit first? Or just move on?
>>
Kind of sounds like she's still hung up on her ex to be honest. That, or she just wants to get to know you more before anything happens. Or both. It'll become clearer if you try to meet up again. Just don't come on to her yet or you'll probably scare her off.
>>
>>18591853
OP, she was very clear the expectations on her end but you didn't listen. She doesn't want to get into a relationship with anyone right now. Casual chat with coffee fine, anything else no.

You state here you really like her and that will not change even if you pretend you will be ok she isn't ready or would never reciprocate. Do not ask her out again and move on the two of you want and expect different things.
>>
>>18591790
>>18591883
It means she didn't find him attractive
Women are lead around by their emotions. If he made her dripping wet, she would've said she was looking for a relationship
>>
>>18591953
men and women are lead by emotions and sometimes hormones get the best of them and they fuck despite their emotions. Bottom line she is suffering with the end of a relationship that mean a lot to her and just not ready to expose herself again yet. Perfectly normal and honest for her to tell OP so. What sometimes happens with some people is they think fucking the hurt out works but there is no emotional connection. Again, perfectly normal but in this case the girl is also being honest with OP and not jumping on his dick just to temporally forget the pain of her break up.
>>
>>18591981
I disagree
I think she just doesn't find OP attractive

t. KHV wizard
>>
>>18591790
she will cuck you the first chance she gets
>>
>>18592005
OP here. I'm inclined to agree, but I'm still not 100% convinced. I mean she actually disabled her dating profile today after the date (she didn't block me, when that happens they just disappear off of your message inbox, I've been blocked before).

I'm gonna ask her out again in a few days and see how she reacts. If she isn't keen I'll have my answer.
>>
>>18592079
I knew you wouldn't listen. See it must be impossible for her not to want a relationship with you since you already like her. Guess it never occurred to you she disabled her dating profile because she now knows she doesn't want to date anyone, including you not that she thinks you guys are connected and waiting on you to make the next move. She flat out in the nicest way possible told you she is not ready. How you got anything more from that is insane.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.