[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /adv/ help me out I've been texting this girl I met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

ok /adv/ help me out

I've been texting this girl I met through a tinder-inspired app for stoners and so far, we have a fair amount in common. I seem to converse with her pretty easily, something that's rare for me because I find it hard to relate to most people. she seems like a genuinely chill person to be around and I want to see where this could lead.
but here's the problem: so far, our conversations have taken on a platonic tone, meaning I only talk to her as I'd talk to a friend. I'm semi-convinced she's looking for a romantic relationship too but the doubt in my mind stops me from fully committing at this point. in the off-chance that she has no sexual or romantic interest in this, I don't want to fuck up the chance at friendship since I don't know anyone in this town (just moved here) and desperately need some new friends. she generally tends to follow my lead in the conversation so it's up to me to escalate it to a more romantic/sexual level.
my dilemma: I don't know how to do that, because I've never been in a relationship before. How do you hint at a romantic involvement without compromising the current relationship? How do you smoothly transition from stranger to acquaintance to romantic/sexual partner? It feels strange to just straight-up ask her out after the conversations we've had, but at the same time the longer I wait the lower the chances are of it happening. How long do you wait before escalating? Or is it a case of "the earlier the better"? My starting point here is asking her if she has a boyfriend but I don't know where to go from there.
Any advice on the language used and the general tone of conversation would be helpful. Bear in mind I've been texting her since yesterday and we'll be meeting up next week, so I have a few more days to "test the waters" so to speak.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>18591675
nobody?

i should have better than to ask 4chan for relationship advice
>>
Yeah, it is going to be hard as fuck to know if she wants a relationship, because you just meet her on a stoner app.
And it does not help that you only "semi" think that she has some interest in you, but I guess you could try to give hints.

But normally the girl should be the one with the hints, since you giving hints might make you look weird and then lose her.

Shit's hard to answer, yo.

Maybe some stoner anon will help you soon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.