[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my dick sucked by an eighteen year old from tinder and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: monkeygirl.jpg (59KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
monkeygirl.jpg
59KB, 640x428px
Just got my dick sucked by an eighteen year old from tinder and I feel seriously ashamed. I gave her every opportunity to leave, made clear I wouldn't pull no bitch fit if she wanted me to walk her back to the station and so on.

She was gorgeous, there's no denying that, but every moment of speaking I kept running into dead ends where I thought, "She's just gotten out of school," or "I wouldn't have had much to say at that age either," etc etc.

I'm 21, many of my friends have been with girls that age this year alone. The ones I mentioned this one too seemed not to see why I wouldn't get her over.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I haven't felt this disgusted since I was a floundering teen.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18591479
lol youre only 3 years older
>>
>>18591479
>>18591505
Seriously you're basically the same age.
>>
>>18591505
>>18591514
Which is why I think it's off that I feel so repulsed.

I usually get attention from older women and, before I sorted my life out, I was groomed into a weirdly sexual relationship with this 50 year old who took the place of my absentee mother at the time. I was 16 back then.

I dunno man, this was a kneejerk thread, maybe I actually need to think about professional help.
>>
>>18591522
um, yeah, i think u need a pro
>>
>>18591522
You're probably feeling like shit because you now love old hags.
I do not know how the fuck did this shit happen, but it's going to be okay, OP.

Just get your dick checked because your dick got sucked by a TINDER slut, and if you no longer want to feel repulsive, then fuck some cougar lady or whatever makes you forget that succ.
>>
>>18591522
Maybe this shame you are feeling is the projection of the shame the 50 year old who dated you should have felt? Maybe you resent her for some reason (For having sexual relationship with you, instead of only giving you the emotinal support you needed at that time).
To itself, the act you described at OP post is normal, and the age gap is insignificant. Seems like there might be something deeper here. Just my two cents. Take care OP
>>
>>18591479
Well, you probably just feel bad because you're a good guy. If it really bothers you just look for a girl your age and find out if that makes you feel better. There is nothing wrong with your feelings dude.
>>
>>18591597
This rings eerily true.

Whew lad.
>>
>>18591597
i'm assuming what OP meant by "weirdly sexual" was not actually a sexual relationship, just one with some kind of sexual tension.
>>
>>18591479
Have you considered the possibility that she might be a mature and horny young woman who made the rational choice to do something that gave her satisfaction?
>>
My wife still won't suck my dick
>>
>>18591819
6 months in my relationship, haven't gotten my dick sucked yet. I got a "sample" once but it was just one lick.
Someday.
>>
>>18591846
Yeah, I don't know what I'd do in this situation. I could never date someone who wasn't as comfortable as I am, sexually speaking.

I fucked a girl who didn't suck my dick once. Didn't even do foreplay, just sat on my dick while it was hard and dry, and it caught me off guard.

She wasn't the funnest girl to fuck, but she had a nice ass. I hope she's okay.

What're you gonna do if she never sucks your dick Anon?
>>
>>18591854
Our first time was pretty shiet. No foreplay, I was dry but she wasn't. After that though it's been pretty ok. She also has a great ass. I guess if she never gives it to me I'll cheat on her for it, because this is my first sexual relationship and I want to experience it at least. Don't know if that makes me a bad guy, but it's a last resort kind of thing.
>>
>>18591819
Kek

>>18591676
It was long distance but very sexually charged. I used to be a serious nerd as a teen and I played a lot of MMOs. I'm not proud of any of that either, so I won't go into detail, but it went from there.

>>18591809
I thought that's what I was too but I ended the night compulsively scrubbing all over in the shower until I realised what I was doing.
>>
>>18591479
You were just smacked in the face with reality OP. In your mind girls are sweet and don't hook up with random guys just for sex but get it through your head. THEY DO. But then again guys go on tinder and hook up with random girls too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.