[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make the cost benefit analysis of when to end a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1441777661455.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441777661455.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
How do you make the cost benefit analysis of when to end a relationship?

Been with a girl 2.5 and we've been "engaged" pretty much that whole time. She's got mental issues, dependency shit, and refuses doctors or therapy. OCD as fuck which is annoying to have to live with. She's intelligent but nothing special. Tumblr tier.
But she's a genuinely good person. And she's genuinely obsessed with me. Like, I'm afraid she'll kill herself if i end it outta nowhere like this, but I can't keep responding to constant "i love yous" to someone i''m not sure i love fuck that

Clearly im conflicted and high. Any advice anons?
>>
>>18591434
does she do all of the things that you want her to do?
>>
>>18591454
she tries, but her ocd keeps her from doing a lot. And she's bipolar. i never know when she'll be acting crazy.
>>
>>18591459
after 2 years, if she hasnt learned how to do the things you want her to do, its time to either crack down on her autonomy or move on. you cant let crazy off the leash.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.