[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I need some advice. Basically, i need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Her.jpg (262KB, 1079x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
262KB, 1079x1080px
Hello /adv/ I need some advice.

Basically, i need some advice on how to approach this girl, but I want to start off by giving some backstory to this whole situation fiirst;
This all started in 2015 when i started High school, when we both were 16 (We're now 18)

Well, here goes:
>>
>>18591292
>Be me, freshman fall of 2015 (Not in the US btw)
>First year I'm studying art/crafts (Don't ask bout this, not important)
>End up in class with 7 girls and 2 other guys
>A couple of months in and everything is going smooth, I'm liking school and my class isn't so bad
>One day this beautiful, and i mean GORGEOUS girl walk into my classroom
>She's here to talk to her friend who's in my class
>We briefly have eyecontact, and my heart melts
>I look like it was nothing to not appear as a creep
>A little while passes by and i turn on some nice music for the boys to check out
>The girl recognises the song and slowly slips over to my desk
>"Hey, you listen to that too? That's awesome"
>I'm somewhat suprised and try to think of a simple reply
>"Yeah, they're the best"
>She replies "You're cool" and slides back to her friend
>Bit of a random statement, so i just quickly reply "You too!"
>We continue on with our seperate conversations and she leaves
>>
>be me
>in high school
>see girl with chad
>wave at her
>she scoffs at me
>follow her down the hall
>chad pushes me over
>everyone laughs
>bell rings
>everyone hurries to class
>get an erection thinking of chad's hands on me in protection of her
>she must be a trophy
>fantasize about running my knife through chad's throat
>with blood still on the blade, run it up her vagina
>HNNNNNGGGGGG
>>
>>18591306
This was the first time i ever saw her, but it seems like she had seen me before, and somewhat liked me. Looking back at it, the whole conversation was just so beta and plain retarded from my end. I should have said something nice to her. Anyways, continuing with some green;

>A couple of weeks passes by and i tried to stalk this girl a bit
>I find out her name and that she is currently taking an electritians class
>"Thatskindacool,jpg"
>I keep thinking about her from time to time
>One random day she and a friend of her's frome her class come over to our classroom
>I glance casually over at her and her friend
>"They're probably here to talk to her friend from my class" I think to myself
>They slowly come over to my desk
>"WaitWut.png"
>"Hey anon, we're doing a project in our class where we basically have to be entrepreneurs, and we wondered if you'd help us?"
>"Of course" I respond
>"Great! So basically.."

She explains the whole situation to me and i agree to help. I'm enjoying just listening to her soft voice.

>She adds me the same day on Facebook so that i can join her and her friend's group
>We chat a little over messenger about stuff and interests, get to know each other a bit
>"Hey anon, feel free to come over to my classroom anytime you wanna chat :)"
>"Yeah, of course, I'll stop by some time!"
>>
>>18591310
Fast forward some months, and I never did go over to her classroom. I never message her and I didn't see her again for the rest of that semester. You have no idea how much I hated myself for that, and I still do.

Summer 2016, she randomly contacts me asking for help with making a geofilter for Snapchat, bcuz she helps her mom with some festival stuff.

>I agree to help her, and we start chatting a bit
>I apologize for not having visited her in her classroom last year
>"Hey it's OK anon, I was diagnosed with (Insert some allergy to gluten that i don't remember the name of) so i was away from school for a looong time"
>"Holy shit, sorry to hear that!"
>I feel even more like utter shit now for not having visited her
>We break away from the subject and continue on with the filter. I make it and shes happy. She seems impressed by my design skills and my interests.

Just to add in this, she seems like a calm, cute girl who likes vidya and cuddling, but also partying. I feel like the chemistry between us is really good.

>I talk to her some more that summer
>Find out she is moving 338KM away to attend a different school next year
>"RipPossibleRelationship.jpg"
>I move 141KM from the school we both attended for my 2nd year, we are currently now 410KM away from each other
>No contact except for an occasional snap every now and then for atleast 6 months
>One night she sends me snaps of her drinking with her sister and some other girls
>We snap a bit
>Her "Haha, You're cute anon ;)"
>Me "I think you are really cute aswell, wish we could meet and get to know each other better"
>Her "Yeah, but we live so far apart :("
>Me "Yeah, it's a shame ;/"
>Her "But if you ever come to my city, hit me up :)"
>Me "I will, thx :)"
>>
>>18591321
Here's where i finally ask for your advice /adv/
I am not sure how to ask her out basically, and what should we do when we meet up? What am I going to say and talk about? I'd say im pretty excellent at socializing, and i have a pretty interesting personality. Also I'm atleast a 7/10 in looks, but I feel like thats not what she cares the most about.
Any serious input is really appreciated.
>>
>>18591327
have u tried asking her out?
>>
>>18591327
>When we meet up
How is this going to work given the distance and such?
>>
>>18591335
As I wrote, I have only asket if she wanted to do something one day, but haven't specified anything. I'm really thinking about asking her if she wants to hang out at my Apartment, but I'm not sure if I will have the guts to do it.
>>
>>18591340
Well right now we're only 25 mins apart bcus of summer vacation. She is moving in a week or two tho, so I need to be quick about it
>>
File: lol.jpg (38KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
38KB, 478x480px
>>18591327

God you're so much of a beta this really is painful.

First question, are you meeting her soon? Or is this a hypothetical for the future?

Either way ask to go over to her place to play [insert new video game she likes], get on the couch or something and get close to her and start touching her. Start with something slow like putting your arm around her or on your hand on her leg. Then take out your dick and start kissing her and I'm sure you can figure out how to progress from there. It is essential that you do this quickly, within the first 15 minutes from when you arrive at her place otherwise she's going to think you're some beta cuck. You need to move hard, fast and confident and it will work.
>>
>>18591348
Okok, chill. First off, I'm not a beta (I only type like one) I know how to seduce a girl, secondly off, it's just that I'm a bit scared of fucking up the Whole thing With her, since she genuinely is the sweetest girl I've ever met.
>>
>>18591343
Find some other soft-voiced slut. She lives 400km away, and you're not even considering driving that far kek

LDRs don't work. Find some other soft-voiced slut.
>>
>>18591353

God that really is quite sad, I'll be real with you, the first rule of proving you're not a beta is not claiming to not be a beta. It's a no win situation by trying to address an insult by that, the only way you can defeat it is by ignoring it .

As for the girl if what you described about her affection for you is true then as long as you do it the way I laid it out I'm sure you will be fine.
>>
>>18591346
How frequently do you all talk? How do these conversations go? Do you all flirt?

I would say: ASK HER TO COME OVER NO MATTER WHAT. Have a lot of genuine fun with her (which is really vague but it's all I can say because I don't know her) when you all do meet up and see how she reacts afterwards. Honestly, from personal experience, the way I deal with girls who are long distance and think I'm hot is like this: Try to fuck them and flirt with them a lot. GF/BF is impossible like anyone here will tell you.
>>
>>18591362
Ok then, Mr. Alpha.. Thx anyways.
>>
>>18591363
I've talked to her more than it would be normal for than if it were nothing between us. The conversations are always Nice, and there is sometimes flirting. I'll probably end up asking her out anyway, just to see where all of this goes.
>>
>>18591375
Well, if that's what your interested in! Good luck, anon. If the filename is true, she's cute desu senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.