[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kind of distant looking as my one-time therapist said, probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Tomoko.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>kind of distant looking as my one-time therapist said, probably pretty clumsy
>came out of my room and spooked my dormmate who said "why do you have to look so scary?" so...it's less like she was commenting on the event and more on how I look
>she tries to compliment me a lot but I'm 99.9% she's just being nice now and she actually means the opposite
>abrupt-looking/unnatural glances from other people often
>called creepy behind my back once (it was impossible not to overhear it) by a girl recently
>another girl (a sweet one) whispered "creepy!" when I was scared and walking to the front of class for a presentation back in high school

I think it's just a natural conclusion to say that I'm probably creepy...and I don't know how to reconcile this. I just want to hide for the rest of my life and not bother anyone with my unforgivable existence. Is killing myself a good idea?
>>
You don't exist to please other people, so it's not important if other people aren't pleased by your appearance. Spend your time doing things you enjoy instead of worrying about other people.
>>
No. Most women are just catty bitches who will hate anyone unusual to hide their own insecurity.
Find a creepy boy and buy a haunted castle or something. Start a grunge band. Eat fish from a can. What I'm saying is be creepy if you're creepy. You've got it, own it.
>>
no, at least you still have both of your arms. It could always be worse.

College kids are a bunch of dumbshits, and as you grow older you'll find more people mature enough not to call people names because of how they look.

Your friend seems to really be trying to help you feel better and even if it's not working, you should be glad that she cares about you enough to keep trying still.
>>
>>18591282
>eat fish from a can
..Goddamn it I already do that. Got into the habit because as a kid I didn't want to make more trouble for my mom by using up a dish. T_T

I just dunno about embracing being creepy.
>not getting mad/annoyed with people, usually feeling great sympathy and empathy for their troubles (though I tend to keep my feelings to myself because I don't want to be creepy), never yelling at anyone, etc, want everyone to be happy
>don't even creepy on guys, I just feel too ashamed to look at them
>never have insulted anyone

>somehow manage to be threatening and a horrible person just because of my eye bags or some shit like that

It'd be different if I was particularly morbid or something with a dark sense of humor, but that's totally not me.

>>18591291
Yeah, I guess. It's just...all I want is for her to treat me like she does anybody else, it feels so unnatural and makes me feel sad.

>>18591279
But humans are social beings...how do you undo programming that makes you feel bad for being a misfit?
>>
If you were pretty they'd hate you for that, too

Everything is subjective, OP. I, for one, try to make friends with people who are not conventionally popular. The absolute coolest dude I was ever friends with was 5'5, balding, a virgin, extremely socially anxious, and he felt like absolute dogshit all the time because people at his work made fun of him.

I don't give a fuck if you unnerve people, OP. Think of it as a gauntlet. Do you really want such vapid, shallow people involved in your life, anyway? You have the security of knowing that anyone who hangs out with you does it because they like YOU.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.