[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so for like the past year of my life i've really off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1489953327355.jpg (351KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489953327355.jpg
351KB, 864x576px
so for like the past year of my life i've really off and on had lots of anxiety over my sexuality.

"hocd" seems silly and idk why i have this problem, but i really feel like i'm constantly questioning whether or not i'm bi or gay.

i mean, all of my actions and feelings in the past tell me that i'm straight. i've enjoyed all of my relationships with women and i've definitely had strong feelings for women and i fantasize about girls that i like every day, but there's like this nagging "what if i'm wrong" thing that's in my head every day and it drives me crazy.

i've never had a "crush" on a dude and i really struggle to see myself with a guy and most of the time it just makes me really uncomfortable. i don't think i've even ever had or wanted to have an experience that was just outright gay, and the sexual attraction to other guys is slim to none.

but it's really frustrating and i just want to move on with my life and feel comfortable being myself again. before i was genuinely happy being a straight guy, and i still have those feelings, but it's clouded by this weird anxiety and i don't know why.

i mean, could it be that i'm in denial? that seems really hard to believe to me but idk. or is it just a mental thing? i've had other similar obsessive, looping anxieties before, but this one is definitely the most troublesome. i just want to feel normal and comfortable again but i can't make this totally go away.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.