[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a femanon in her late 20's and my younger brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm a femanon in her late 20's and my younger brother in his early 20's doesn't talk to me and hasn't for years and there's honestly no reason for it. I can't even get him to reply to a text. What makes some people do this?
>>
>>18591172
>there's honestly no reason for it
You sure?
Then it's not your fault, it's his decision, it's a free country, so he doesn't has to talk to you.

Keep going.
>>
>>18591172
Obsession. Of the sexual kind. The very sexual kind that makes someone feel guilty and not want to even think about that person because it burns your insides knowing he won't ever fuck you. Not even memeing.
>>
>>18591314
Autism
>>
>>18591172
Does he have many friends?
>>
>>18591318
Say what you want, I've had that happened to me with a girl and the feeling was so awful I had to stop talking to her and thinking about her. I know a guy that had this problem with his step sister and he felt guilty about it.
>>
>>18591172
Were you close as kids? I hated my sister when we were kids and we never got along. She doesn't really message me much, but our conversations are usually pretty terse.
>>
I miss my big sister. I love her so much
>>
>>18591172
I did the same for quite a time, personally for me it was because I preferred to chat to people over the phone or in person. Try calling him?
>>
>>18591172
is this >>18591602 your brother?
Just checking like.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.